Rank 12

adelyne67

@adelyne67 wrote:

I need 2 rank. Who is willing to donate me? 😃

Sometimes you have to work for what you want and not just get it given. I would help if I could but we can't donate ranks, just keep posting relevant topics and comments and I'm sure you'll get there (but not this weekend)👍

I didn't like the post but liked it anyway 🤣🤣🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@HonGilDon wrote:

the same problem) last year, when i had rank 1-9 level there was promos for rank 10+ and now...when i have 10th rank....promos for 12+ level - offensive and annoying, but what to do ...the rules of the game changes))

Is that really how it works? Have been stuck on level for ages and progress line around the badge never seems to move on. Is there a cap or barrier at level 10 or have I mis-read your message

@Eldred wrote:

@HonGilDon wrote:

the same problem) last year, when i had rank 1-9 level there was promos for rank 10+ and now...when i have 10th rank....promos for 12+ level - offensive and annoying, but what to do ...the rules of the game changes))

Is that really how it works? Have been stuck on level for ages and progress line around the badge never seems to move on. Is there a cap or barrier at level 10 or have I mis-read your message

No rule changes but you have to understand that the community is about joining in, posting, answering, liking, logging in (just got the badge for 50 days log in 👍) coming up with questions, answers, solutions, ideas, etc; etc; etc; Level 10 is easy to get to, but as you get higher it takes more work, fair enough, so some promos are specifically for certain levels and above, a small but much appreciated reward for basically joining in and having fun. There are badges and rank ups for certain activities but you don't know how to get them till you get them, and when you do it's a nice surprise. Just keep joining in and the rewards will come. 

:cash::cash::cash::cash1::cash1:**

** Not a lot but I think the taking part is enough reward. ***

*** That doesn't mean I don't want tickets for the next freeroll! 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived