Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Rakeback and leaderboards in sweden

Fabe

Hi, I am from Sweden and I have some questions regarding the rakeback options here. I've grinded both a lot of tournaments and a lot of sngs aswell as some cash during the last 6-7 months. Is there a possibilty for me to get rakeback or are the Swedish laws screwing me over even on this site. I think I have heard that you are atleast supposed to get leaderboard rewards from Sweden, am I ill informed or is that a possibilty. I don't see anything when clicking on the rewards tab. If I am able to get any type of rakeback I would love to receive information how to see that. Also a really enjoy your site and hope you continue delivering the great customer service I've grown used to.

Thx in advance

Hey @Fabe and welcome to the community! :)

You're unfortunately right; the Swedish laws put poker players at a serious disadvantage to the Danish, Norwegian and almost everyone else. There's the player of the year leaderboard, which you can read more about here: https://www.unibet.se/promotions/poker-promotions/mtt-poty. There's no rakeback of any kind :(

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions