RIO Sweat Thread

Sect7G

Just thought I'd start a thread for us players that are taking part in the RIO MTT Series.  So if you are having a deep run or want to update the community on how you're doing in the Leaderboard then here's the place to post.  GL all.

Well Im not writing here to post about my results cuz they won't be good as Im deepstack/longlevel mtt player, but overall I really like this promo, have checked how many players enter these tourneys to win a nice travel somewhere and it's impressive, so basically it could increase the field in mtts after a promo which is good for regs ;)

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Terrible start LB-wise. Running deep (but not into FT) in small ones and busting out big ones early. Well, there's still many days to play.

If some critical feedback it would certainly be how LB points are allocated. The first place gets far too much point in comparison to other places, and if you happen to win one big tournament (like the first one) it's very hard to beat.

Well this is depressing. Just can't win any flip, like got in 2€ just prior to bubble chips in 88 vs. AK vs. AK. Freeroll again cash and then out ahead. 10€ collapsed at A9s < KTo 60 left.

Umm... well there's still almost 50 tournaments to go (not counting flips). Need to win at least 1 or 2 big ones and get some good points to bolster it to get decent LB prize.

@OldBurf wrote:

8/49 in the 4euro #4. Might have a deep run inbound! 

Alias is HappyBush.

Good luck mate! Take it down :smileyhappy:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Missed Fri/Sat with work so only got to play yesterday, good to see such big player fields for the events. GTD's smashed all over the place. Thought it got a little shallow BB-wise near the end but I don't think there is a easy way to fix it without VLT.

It everyone playing all the buyin levels for the events? I've decided to skip all the €0 apart from the flips and concentrate on the higher buyins. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

@DenGodeBatman wrote:

Where do you find the leaderboard?....I can't find it anywhere!

https://www.unibet.com/poker/leaderboards#tab:leaderboard-container-7-2354-5

Thx....It's not set-up on the Danish web-site. That's why I couldn't find it!

I'm No. 2 after victory in the 10 EUR tourney yesterday. :smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileytongue:

Was 41st after cashing in 3 of the 4 tournaments on Saturday (12th, 13th and 28th), dropped to 68th now though after being rubbish yesterday. Will be playing all 4 again tonight then deciding what to do going forward. The 10 Euro tournaments should be a bit out of my budget, but will keep going while using Saturday's profit.

As people have said there's a massive difference in points in winning one of the tournaments, not sure that's necessarily a bad thing though.

Archived