Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
latha Rank 9
Rank 9

Morning Guys,

100€ freeroll registration is open, register now before its full. Happy freerolling Thumbs Up

9 REPLIES
steppek77 Rank 17
Rank 17

@latha wrote:

Morning Guys,

100€ freeroll registration is open, register now before its full. Happy freerolling Thumbs Up

Yes, and now is the €100 Hold`em freeoll at 18.15 tonight, already full. Just wonder, @Leo-Unibet, are the freerolls open from 6 o`clock in the morning?

I was lookin forward to play the Omaha freeroll at 12.05 and the Hold`em freeroll at 14.05 today, but they are full!!! It is not fun when you don`t know when they are opening for registration..

clauclaudia Rank 10
Rank 10

@steppek77 when i wake up at 7 EET i register for the 7.05, 9.05, 13.05 and 19.05 EET ... later in the day the registration for the 17.05 was open ... so the early bird catches the worm.

and i was right, 1/3 of the registered players are offline so if you are lucky u can get all the blinds, the really sad part is that without the bounty all the kamikaze are activated going all in ...

0 Likes
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Anyone know at exactly whay time registration is open? Is that what Unibet have in mind or is it some kind of glitch?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
steppek77 Rank 17
Rank 17

@clauclaudia wrote:

@steppek77 when i wake up at 7 EET i register for the 7.05, 9.05, 13.05 and 19.05 EET ... later in the day the registration for the 17.05 was open ... so the early bird catches the worm.

and i was right, 1/3 of the registered players are offline so if you are lucky u can get all the blinds, the really sad part is that without the bounty all the kamikaze are activated going all in ...

Sounds crazy to me, @clauclaudia. People register and go to work or school, and don`t play the freerolls at all.. 

I could understand if the registration is open 1 or 2 hours before start, but 11-12 hours before? Crazy!!!

FishWisperer Rank 9
Rank 9

All the freerolls are fully registered for the day Sad .... This hurts real bad .... whyyyy Unibet???

cile77 Rank 6
Rank 6

whether it is only today or will it be every day

clauclaudia Rank 10
Rank 10

@steppek77@cile77 ... yup really sucks, i made all those points in other chats ...

they say that this glitch is temporary and they try to fix it ... and bounty maybe we will see them next year ....

Leatherman Rank 10
Rank 10

This is the worst thing about the freerolls I have ever seen. Each day I login I notice they are all full already. That is like ... 6? or more hours earlier.
I'm glad its a glitch... hope it gets fixed soon. The traditional 15minutes before start is the best.

sansi Rank 10
Rank 10

I am not a planner.
I play poker when I feel like it.
That's why I no longer play freerolls because I have to register a long time in advance ...

Ciao a tutti,
Sansi
0 Likes