REGISTRATION OPEN!!!

latha

@latha wrote:

Morning Guys,

100€ freeroll registration is open, register now before its full. Happy freerolling 👍

Yes, and now is the €100 Hold`em freeoll at 18.15 tonight, already full. Just wonder, @Leo-Unibet, are the freerolls open from 6 o`clock in the morning?

I was lookin forward to play the Omaha freeroll at 12.05 and the Hold`em freeroll at 14.05 today, but they are full!!! It is not fun when you don`t know when they are opening for registration..

@steppek77 when i wake up at 7 EET i register for the 7.05, 9.05, 13.05 and 19.05 EET ... later in the day the registration for the 17.05 was open ... so the early bird catches the worm.

and i was right, 1/3 of the registered players are offline so if you are lucky u can get all the blinds, the really sad part is that without the bounty all the kamikaze are activated going all in ...

@clauclaudia wrote:

@steppek77 when i wake up at 7 EET i register for the 7.05, 9.05, 13.05 and 19.05 EET ... later in the day the registration for the 17.05 was open ... so the early bird catches the worm.

and i was right, 1/3 of the registered players are offline so if you are lucky u can get all the blinds, the really sad part is that without the bounty all the kamikaze are activated going all in ...

Sounds crazy to me, @clauclaudia. People register and go to work or school, and don`t play the freerolls at all.. 

I could understand if the registration is open 1 or 2 hours before start, but 11-12 hours before? Crazy!!!

This is the worst thing about the freerolls I have ever seen. Each day I login I notice they are all full already. That is like ... 6? or more hours earlier.
I'm glad its a glitch... hope it gets fixed soon. The traditional 15minutes before start is the best.

Archived