Questions for the regular people here

Esir

Hey,

1. What do you find more profitable, playing cash games, MTTs or SNGs?

2. What would be the lowest stakes you need to play (cash especially but info about tournies or SNGs is welcome) in order to reach the 100k challenge points quarterly? Let's say playing 4-6 hours a day.

Thank you!

Better to be lucky than good.

Why do you aim for 100 K in points? The 15 K from 85K to 100 K extra only give you a ticket to a big donkament...

If you want to play SNGs, there's honestly no real difference between SNG 10s and SNG 25s. With SNG25s you definitely reach 100 K in points and probably a lot more.

MTTs you can calculate yourself, 1 Euro in rake gives you 100 points.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Hey,

Thanks for the replies.

I'm mainly playing cash 10NL so far but was not sure if I could be able to reach the goal until the end of the "season".

So far I have 50k challenge points reached but I have to admit that I dived into the 25nl pools and it boosted my points a bit; it wasn't the greatest experience ever altho I was glad to see that there are people having "fun" there also.

@WuDuWell I guess it's the feeling of progression and the idea of maybe winning a live event package as I never traveled for poker. A bit of both I guess.

As cash games sometimes get stale I was thinking about mixing in some MTT grinds to see where I stand against the field, as no feeling in poker is better than the one having all the chips at the end of a tournament but I think I'll stick to cash for this quarter; it seems more atainable this way and add on the side some juicy mtts.

Better to be lucky than good.

Moving stakes on a challenge basis is also helpfull, Hard challenges are better done at a lower stake.
The challenges like have 2 hearts in your hand are worth moving up a stake and playing tight.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived