Question to Cash Game Tickets

sry4dat

Hi!

I've got a question concerning cash game tickets. Let's say I play NL25 and if I buy 1 Cash Game Ticket for NL25, I get 25€. If I start losing money, let's say 7euros, then my balance is only 18€ at the table. But I always wanna rebuy to 25€. If I buy 2x NL25 ticket, I'm gonna get 2 separate 25€ tickets. My goal is to get like 100€ in cash game tickets so that I can rebuy a few times and my balance is always the max. buy-in at the table.

-> How can I do it? Is it possible? What if my 100€ drop under 25€ (I lost over 3 buy-ins in a row) then my ticket balance is lower than 25€, what can I do then?

-> The 100€ NL100 tickets are only available on NL100 right?

@sry4dat wrote:

Hi!

I've got a question concerning cash game tickets. Let's say I play NL25 and if I buy 1 Cash Game Ticket for NL25, I get 25€. If I start losing money, let's say 7euros, then my balance is only 18€ at the table. But I always wanna rebuy to 25€. If I buy 2x NL25 ticket, I'm gonna get 2 separate 25€ tickets. My goal is to get like 100€ in cash game tickets so that I can rebuy a few times and my balance is always the max. buy-in at the table.

-> How can I do it? Is it possible? What if my 100€ drop under 25€ (I lost over 3 buy-ins in a row) then my ticket balance is lower than 25€, what can I do then?

-> The 100€ NL100 tickets are only available on NL100 right?

123.thumb.PNG.20b035f35021f2e06e1f7d436bee0ba4.PNG1234.PNG.93f557cccbfcb7a90e5c18df8b25f000.PNG

• Like 1

The most common way to use a cash game ticket is enter the table with 51 big blinds and play quite aggresive, if it gos bad get the rest in cash. If it gos good and you get a few buy ins, its then worth carrying on with that ticket and doing the flop requirements.

Thatsd how I deal with cash tickets anyway.

• Like 4
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.