Question about the rakeback system

edvinl

Hi

So i wonder how the rakeback works here on unibet. Ive read about challenge points that (if i understand correctly) gets converted to cash after every quarter. But i cant find anything about it in the client or on unibet in general. I live in Sweden, maybe there is no rakeback here?

Thanks for any answers 

@edvinl wrote:

Hi

So i wonder how the rakeback works here on unibet. Ive read about challenge points that (if i understand correctly) gets converted to cash after every quarter. But i cant find anything about it in the client or on unibet in general. I live in Sweden, maybe there is no rakeback here?

Thanks for any answers 

Hello and welcome to the community. If i am not mistaking kudos to your governments Sweden and Belgium has no rakeback program for now.

I will tag the mods @JeppeL@RayL and @Stubbe-Unibet for a more accurate response.

Have a great day. Cheers!

• Like 1

Hello! Thanks 

Allright, i suspected it was something about the laws... well that sucks :/

One positive thing about Swedden though is that we dont have to pay any taxes on our winnings so i guess i can live without the rakeback :)

• Like 2

@edvinl wrote:

Hi

Thanks for any answers 

Hi @edvinl, welcome to the Community :)

Confirming @FreedoM's comment regarding the Swedes 😞, we are indeed unable to offer any type of Bonus to players registered from Sweden.

The case with Belgians is a bit different as we can't offer anything with a wagering requirement but Cash Spins, Free Bets etc are still "on the table".

/Ray

• Like 2
Former Community Moderator