( Question ) Feeling a little lonely... Are there any other South Africans in the Community?

Nestabear

I was just wondering if there were any other Members in the Community from South Africa or Africa, or am I Ace up ?

imgres.jpg.ca1f84c9e27378ad61f92def176851cb.jpg

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Where in South Africa are you? I went to Johannesburg a few years ago for vacation & to explore.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I get that, but I can't possibly be the only 1 ? can you see in the records if I am... I'm really curious. If so, I'm going to think of some way to change that. We have loads of online players in our country & they are all missing out on the Unibet experience... shame, I feel bed for them. If I am Ace up here, then I'm gonna start a major drive to bring as many Safa's (South Africans ) to come & join the community as I can.

You're not all alone; there's one more South African member :)

I've made a small chart for you, where you can see the nationalities. If you get 5 new South African members to reach rank 12, before the year is over, you'll get a bonus package worth € 50 - will be a combination of poker and bingo tickets, free bets etc. :)

Members_split_by_country.thumb.png.49232645edf52aaa64b7f17617b79b3a.png

Wow, Thanx so much . I asked you to just to have a quick check & let me know... but no, You went one further and made a nice, neat chart for everyone in the community to enjoy. And if that's not kind enough... you let me know that if I get 5 Safa's to join & get to rank 12 by Dec 31st, I get a cool 50 Euro Bonus Package. WOW is all I can say. The Unibet-Team are very unique in the way they handle things & people. I've never come across a bunch of Guys & Gals like you's. You do things totally different and are personal with the Community and willing to go the extra mile, which is so refreshing. It's like having some good friends that work @ Unibet LOL & not like dealing with a Mod & all. I'm definitely gonna start a drive to get some more Safa's to join the community & hopefully get the bonus you promised. If I can get 10 Peeps to join can I get a 100 Euro Bonus Package ? LMAO Jus joss'n, that would be very difficult I think. I can't believe their are so many Swedes, its crazy & Finland second... no ways.I just checked & Finland has a population of only 5,4 mil. Sweden only 9.5... South Africa 52 mil... so by right we should have 5 times more Peeps than them LOL, so getting 5-10 more Safa's should be no problem @ all then. Thanks so much for the feedback & keep up the good work !

I just saw the posts chart. That's exactly what I'm talking about... not an extra mile, but 2.  👍

1b6xua.jpg.60d66b4260f61519ac23c1049e3ff669.jpg

Please think before you hit that like button, It might seem like a nice gesture but in encourages madness.

General  of the Canadian spam army has killed many of our fellow keyboards and it was started with a single like.

Please save our keyboards no lauging at bad jokes, no forms of encouragment you may think are keyboards are all safe beacuse we are in Europe and the General is in Canada but I warn you he is eating his way through the keyboards of the world.

Viva la keyboard!!!!! 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

You're not all alone; there's one more South African member :)

I've made a small chart for you, where you can see the nationalities. If you get 5 new South African members to reach rank 12, before the year is over, you'll get a bonus package worth € 50 - will be a combination of poker and bingo tickets, free bets etc. :)

Members_split_by_country.thumb.png.2cb27bc2d2b12bf3cf081e934e4c5994.png

Its a shame about all them 1s and 2s at the bottom, seeing as its for the community if you can arrange my travel and accomodation I will take on the task of travelling to them countries and spreading the word about the community.

Its a horrible job but somebody has to do it.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

tumblr_lka3ob1J5i1qdaaw6o1_500.gif.7190a1597922bfd8a857aaba8f581d9d.gif

classic mate... I couldn't stop laughing. Those poor keyboards. My heart goes out to them !

Archived