Quarterly 100k point UO Challenge (Rail me I'm chip leader :))

Sect7G

I love this MTT and wish it had longer blind levels and I've had no luck in the past but today could be my day.

Currently 1st out of 38 with 28k chips... second place has only 15k chips and chip average is 7k.  Top 3 win Unibet Open packages.

My alias is "ForMyHealth" so gl me and I hope to share beers with you guys at the next UO.

Thank you very much everyone for the support.  I had some good fortune and played pretty good today.  Now I have to convince my partner in crime @BradST to make the journey with me from Canada.  Then I have to try to explain to my soom to be new boss during an interview that I need a vacation :). 

Just as long as the last stop is somewhere neat I'm in. The BradST wish list would be southern Spain or even better Morocco. Or Ireland would be great (provided the venue was a Whiskey distillery ). I'm serious though if it's a good stop I'll go as its been way to long since we did a live event together.

Brad it has been far too long.  The memories of Costa Rica, Spain and the WSOP are still strong but we need more.  I wish you continued success moving on up the PLO ranks and hope that you can win a bunch of 250UO tickets and ask Unibet to combine them for a "seat only".  You can share my hotel room and then it's up to both of us to tell our wives that joining us on this venture is just not feasible.  You go first on that bit and tell me how it goes. :)

Hi Sect, Wife is no problem she doesn't mind when I leave. HMNNN ? Copenhagen is out for me as late summer/fall is one of the few times I actually have to work :(. The next one later on will work if you can make that work.

Archived