Quality of Play on UB

TarotPower

I must admit i am new member of this community and Unibet poker. I always want it to play on Unibet but always forgot or whatever cause it seems Unibet not targeting players from my region so advertising is poor or almost not exist ...so when i suddenly remember one other room from dark past with similar letters in the name Ultimat Bet (its not best for comparation i know but it brings me here) thats reminds me i should give a chance to Unibet before i forgot again so here i came..

My first impressions about software are not impressive  but hey people try to be independent so you must support that i tell myself so ok its fine,it will be better by time,choice of games its doubtful but in some way unique so i am confused tbh ,quality of players is awfull with few exceptions and thats best part of this room how ever that sounds in poker when u are great in this case like Me and others are awfull you will be even greater..

So my plans here is to destroy competition in shortest time possible what should not be any big problem cause for 99% players here i am like Usein Bolt they walk and cry i run and smile..

Short history about me and my greatness : I play poker over 10 years online and live,few minors and majors,poker savant and pro player for last 5-6 years if definiton of pro player depends only income i had is poker. i be staked player of few poker rooms by rooms itself and and some of them go bankrupt others closed their buess for my country...well bad luck but here i came to recomp all of that.

i wish u all luck cause u will need it guys against me luck is only on what u can count ..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me tell you one thing, you definitely brought the LOLZ so far. Especially when I read your posts with a Russian accent.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

well first update is i woke up and currently play SNG with my toilet bowl if u know what i mean and i am winner like usual in that case.

My parents decide to go on some kind of one day vacation cause when i play this kind of SNG's maaaaan whole town need evacuation at same time i join this welcome freeroll just to waste a little bit of my time cause i can and i am still waiting this ticket for some milestone freeroll cause i suppose top 3 prizes will be decent start for new King in the house...

@WuDu well Mr.Trump i am not Russian but yeah i agree only thing what is not perfect with me is my English cause i never learn it,too lazy for that but dont worry my brain is like memory stick u print once it stay forever..so yeah u can say this is my only weakness in poker and life in general..

I don't like your attitude. 

Other than that, Gl.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

if you wanted easy play you should of joined 2/3 years ago, they were great days. alot of smart players at the tables this year but still plenty of fish, play cash on any Sunday if you want the biggest fish but don't cry when your Aces get cracked by 94off

@TarotPower wrote:

@WuDu well Mr.Trump i am not Russian but yeah i agree only thing what is not perfect with me is my English cause i never learn it,too lazy for that but dont worry my brain is like memory stick u print once it stay forever..so yeah u can say this is my only weakness in poker and life in general..

@TarotPower

As a supporter of God Emperor Trump, you can be sure I recognize a winner and a man of superior intellect whenever I see one. My question to you is, once you decide to plunder the folks of Unibet like Ragnar Lodbrok, are you going to leave us mere mortals with spaces of refuge or are you going to raid anything in sight, regardless of game type and stake?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu Mr.Trump you are very well aware of the fact that u cant be great if u not show some kind of sympaty for others so even my game is ruthless and cruel i am here to help others and to make this community GREAT AGAIN,not just good or better i mean GREAT cause greatnes suits me and to people around me perfectly and we all know perfection is good word on any language!

@TarotPower

That's great to hear! Are you also going to drain the swamp of freerollers here and build a wall to protect the poker players from the bingo players?

Ok lets start my students i will teach you how to became almost great like me. Today is lession number one ..

Every poker player even those who are begginers must take care about good look and indurance at tables cause thats the path of greatness so gym is necessary adition to your life. If u are be lazy AF doesnt mean u should stay lazy AF and maybe die cause obisity or lack of indurance on table somewhere between turn and river when u holding nuts or worst when someone else holding your nuts in dark room so i suggest from today or this week you should start to think about gym.

Benefits of physically active life except this nuts things i already mention is u will feel better,faster,stronger,younger cause your brain no matter how small it is will start to be filled with hormone of happines and your downswing will not be so tough to overcame.

Also u cant go to gym and do only one thing like just some light BS  cardio or whatever u must do your whole body same like in poker u must work on your game preflop,postflop etc etc etc etc,u must take advantage of suplementation cause in today time u cant count u will bring in your body all u need without suplementation..

Monday is Leg day and after leg day is best to play bounty tournaments (logic dooh) u will kick them off all so easy with your tough hard and well formed legs!

From Tarot with love and see ya tonight on some bounty tournaments!

@TarotPower wrote:

Ok lets start my students i will teach you how to became almost great like me. Today is lession number one ..

Every poker player even those who are begginers must take care about good look and indurance at tables cause thats the path of greatness so gym is necessary adition to your life. If u are be lazy AF doesnt mean u should stay lazy AF and maybe die cause obisity or lack of indurance on table somewhere between turn and river when u holding nuts or worst when someone else holding your nuts in dark room so i suggest from today or this week you should start to think about gym.

Benefits of physically active life except this nuts things i already mention is u will feel better,faster,stronger,younger cause your brain no matter how small it is will start to be filled with hormone of happines and your downswing will not be so tough to overcame.

Also u cant go to gym and do only one thing like just some light BS  cardio or whatever u must do your whole body same like in poker u must work on your game preflop,postflop etc etc etc etc,u must take advantage of suplementation cause in today time u cant count u will bring in your body all u need without suplementation..

Monday is Leg day and after leg day is best to play bounty tournaments (logic dooh) u will kick them off all so easy with your tough hard and well formed legs!

From Tarot with love and see ya tonight on some bounty tournaments!

Member of the year and it's not even close. 🆒

After you dominated all the fatties and twinks here at Unibet due to your physical superiority, what kind of adidas tracksuit are you going to wear at the final table during the Unibet Open in Bucharest?

il_570xN.1107392790_cuia

@Livertool u missunderstud i say almost great for rest of you cause only me can be just great! 

Yes i agree my 35th place finish on freerol yesterday is not something i can brag with it especially when i promise top 3 finish but i punish myself today with extra leg sets so dont worry i can live with it!

Archived