Qualifiers for Deep Impact maybe?

Inhuman

@FreedoMwrote:

@InhumanThere are plenty of qualifiers for €25 MTT Tickets! Do you really need a qualifier with the name "Deep Impact"?

@FreedoM, do you REALLY NEED to be sarcastic? There are plenty of forums out there!

I just find it surprising since it's the biggest daily tournament and the qualifiers you are talking about have only one ticket guaranteed. I would have REALLY LIKED to have one with at least 3 tickets guaranteed, like other daily majors is all I'm saying.

I'd play them, as long as @Leo-Unibet doesn't turn them into R/A. The regular 25 Euro satellites are simply not attractive enough to play, since they either don't run or just offer 1 ticket even if 10 guys show up to play.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Inhuman  @WuDu Agreed.

The whole mtt and sats schedule needs to be looked at. Declutter and simplify. for a start.

The daily major starts too early and therefore not much chance to run a super sat to it. With so many 25 tournaments, would be so much better/easier if there were multiple multi sat tournaments throughout the evening to the 25,50,100 mtt. Keeping it simple will also reduce workload for exchanges to specific tournaments. 

@Inhuman wrote:

How come there are no dedicated satellites to the 25e Deep Impact? I only ask because I see one for the 25e Gargle Blaster with 3 tix G.

@Inhuman To be honest with you, the Deep Impact is meeting the 4,000 gtd with out running any qualifiers that most likely will cost money.

When we (which we gonna) in the future aiming for increasing the guarantee on Deep25 to €5,000 we will probably run some qualifiers to get it kick starting.

For now...... it's not really needed.... give me some days to think about it, I might change my mind. May the poker Gods be with you.

@Leo-Unibetwrote:

@Inhumanwrote:

How come there are no dedicated satellites to the 25e Deep Impact? I only ask because I see one for the 25e Gargle Blaster with 3 tix G.

@InhumanTo be honest with you, the Deep Impact is meeting the 4,000 gtd with out running any qualifiers that most likely will cost money.

When we (which we gonna) in the future aiming for increasing the guarantee on Deep25 to €5,000 we will probably run some qualifiers to get it kick starting.

For now...... it's not really needed.... give me some days to think about it, I might change my mind. May the poker Gods be with you.

Fair enough!

@Leo-Unibetwrote:

To be honest with you, the Deep Impact is meeting the 4,000 gtd with out running any qualifiers that most likely will cost money.

Fair point! However the risk with 25 Euro tickets is not that high. The Gargle Blaster qualifier yesterday had 14 players participating. However I also believe some spring cleaning is needed for the satellites that don't run that well (Milky Way, generic 25 qualifiers). Some featured 25 Euro qualifier with 3 tix GTD and highlighted in the schedule might help.

Also, while you're thinking about the schedule, is there a chance you could add a Supernova 25 Euro satellite to the daily schedule? Like the one you run on Sunday? For the last 4,5 weeks, since you stopped the R/A qualfiers, the only way to play SN-satellites is to participate in 10-1 ratio donkaments (10 Euro buy-in for a 100 Euro ticket). 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

25€ to 100€ 1 ticket satties will probably run as much as all the other 25 to 100 satties with 1 ticket, very rarely if at all (like the 10 to 50 or the 5 to 25 1 ticket but worse) , why would anyone ever play them when unibet SNG's are so much better  ... imo it's a very bad format that doesn't attract players other than ticket grinders that have the flawed mentality that smaller ratios = more money which is completely false, or smaller swings despite increasing the stakes and decreasing the roi, again false ... (unless the plan is to scoop up overlays as fast as possible, which is valid but not sustainable long term, soo what's the point). If a format doesn't attract players there is no money to be made in that format, other than well, the worse ticket grinders making money in viable formats and losing to the better ones here 😏 , which again is valid, but it won't last forever. 

With multiple tickets (not what was specified, and I assume the implementation of wudu's request would have been 1 ticket gtd) it becomes a bit more attractive to players, since it's more of an actual satellite instead of a worse SNG, but even so it probably wouldn't be very successful outside of sundays. A 20 to 100 might be more viable, or playing around with weirder numbers  like 3 to 18 to 100, since mentally the 18 might seem way more appealing than a 20 as a "cheap" way to get into the main, as is with the 9.99 marketing strategies.

just my 1.99 cents on the matter :haha:

However I said nothing about 1 ticket qualifiers. My suggestion for a daily Supernova qualifier would be

1. 25 Euro buy-in freezeout
  2. 3 Supernova tix guaranteed
  3. 5 players to start the game
  4. 5000+ starting chips

In order for Unibet to break even, you'd need 11 players (there were more players buying the add-on during the R/A games a month ago) and the 25 Euro SN qualifier already exists (however only on Sunday).

@Leo-Unibet The guarantees are met in target tournys without the need for sats boost thus the reduction and changes in sats. Why then the need for tix restrictions.

My gut feeling and experience elsewhere is that sat downsizing becomes part of a decreasing cycle. 

Archived