Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inhuman Rank 10
Rank 10

If this 'bug' prevents snipers from late-regging qualifiers, I'm pretty glad it's back from Jamaica.

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Inhuman wrote:

If this 'bug' prevents snipers from late-regging qualifiers, I'm pretty glad it's back from Jamaica.

It doesnt, people just reg when they know it will close reg.

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@nekoneko wrote:

In UO 2 euro sometimes are at least 4 or 5 players more than the prizes and still closes early sometimes when someone goes out.

or did i miss something ? Very Happy

@nekoneko Its all to do with the numbering of knocked out players,  If a player goes out 4th early on. the sytem says they are forth and limits prizes to 3 places but 6 more players could join and go out it 5th 8th or whatever but because someone goes out 4th it stays as 4th even when new people join rather than renumbering.

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
Inhuman Rank 10
Rank 10

@jonny2192wrote:

@Inhumanwrote:

It doesnt, people just reg when they know it will close reg.

Oh, I thought it's like a surprise early close-reg thing, not reflected in the lobby.

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Inhuman no not a suprise, you can easy figure out how many players need to reg for the game to close. 

Highlighted
Stuart Rank 15
Rank 15

@jonny2192wrote:

@pirahn @Leo-Unibet

Closing early is all to do with if a player goes out early.

If a game starts with 4players and 2 prizes and 1 player goes out 4th, registration will close as soon as there are 3 prizes.

This bug must stop a hell of a lot of extra tickets being awarded for the next level. Way worse than say someone grinding the same level in sats.

ps.

Only been reporting this bug for a couple of years, It did go away but must have got bored being on a beach in Jamaica and decided to return to annoy me.

A long standing bug fixed, if this is the 100,000th post? Wonder

0 Likes