Quackroll

Livertool

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rushbie wrote:

umm, whats the poll psr? You mean moving the games to another day? Gonna watch and bet on the RUS-CRO too, but does people wanna change the day? 

Nope, I just realized, that the prize pool was not divided to 25+25 pieces so the more players are coming the less the original pp and the bigger the bounty chance will be. It's a better solution then losing a chunk of the prize pool if someone from the inivited players won't join. Btw I think it's funny.

Hidden tip for tonight's freeroll. Bluff when there is a scoring chance in the RUS-CRO game. The others will follow the action on the football field and won't risk calling you without the analyzing of the situation and your betting lines.😃

quackbauerans.jpg.02ef22fcaeb3672a41338c15dca2267a.jpg

Good luck everyone.

I won't be here on the forum during the tournament since I'll be saving the World Cup match and will watch it after the tournament ( gots to avoid them spoilers :Scared: ).

heya happy birthday quack quack ,i just wanne ask do you mind if i play with the alias duckinhouse instead of xdiediex1 ? you noticed the players list is filled with ducks and quacks lol , lemme know what ya prefer 

@xdiediex1 wrote:

heya happy birthday quack quack ,i just wanne ask do you mind if i play with the alias duckinhouse instead of xdiediex1 ? you noticed the players list is filled with ducks and quacks lol , lemme know what ya prefer 

Duckinhouse sounds perfect.👼

Archived