Promotions are lost to the community?

SCOBY

Unable to open a topic in the competitions and promotions section, we have opened a topic here to find out from those who moderate this community if competitions or promotions will ever be organized on this platform?😃😏

@Stubbe-Unibet , @ReCorpH 

I didn't necessarily open this topic to win something, but it seemed more exciting when I entered the community and I was looking forward to seeing a ranking of those who participate in a contest. Now it seems like everything is a kind of " lockdown "here on the platform.

• Like 4

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Good question. I still check this website from time to time but I don't frequent it as much as I used to.

It would be nice to hear about whether or not Unibet has any plans to grow this community.

• Like 1

Since Jeppe left (New Year), community doesnt even have manager, how would you like to have promotions? 🤣 He said a whole new crew will come and refresh the site, but i think its not that easy when you have covid around. Stubbe hinted something somewhere about new times, so im excited anyway. Community was born about 5 years ago :inlove: (just before the last Euro back in 2016), probably the site will offer plenty of promos again for the summer - once the new team gets together. 

Btw nothing against you @SCOBY but when the mods cant pay or make something on time, you are the first to complain and you do it the harsh way 😏  Having promotions and as you always say "promises" doesnt make sense (specially from your pov) without a moderator/manager team.

@Stubbe-Unibet @ReCorpH any news about the future of community?

• Like 4

Honestly, I miss more some of the top members that provided great content on our community than the promotions but I'm not sure if the lack of activity is related to that... 

I'm looking forward to future competitions and hopefully the community will become great again; GLGL and stay safe everyone :)

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

you have any ideas for poker related football Euro promotions, just let me know Smile

After match freeroll? 

You pick match of day/betsize and we place bet on that match and post screenshot and who do that, gets seat. Improved version, who gets right pick of that match (1,X,2) gets double stack if you are able to do that nowadays.

• Like 4

As @Stubbe-Unibet mentioned we are working really hard so we get everything ready for the launch! I will share some screenshots of the new site for you guys to give some feedback on hopefully during this week. The planned launch date is mid-end next month if everything goes smoothly. We will have to take the site down completely for approximately 24 hours while we change everything. The team of new moderators will also be introduced after the launch. :) 

After the launch, we will have more promotions again but before that no Community promotions will be available unfortunately. 

Here's a little sneakpeek of something I think you will like:

Sneakpeek.thumb.PNG.5161311cedc3002acb3b2dc37482eefd.PNG

• Like 4