Promotion: Be a Penalty Hero and win €1,000

LCW

How's this work? With 1 token you shoot until goalkeeper saves or you need at least 5 tokens to be able to shoot into the final?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

With first free token i beat him twice in a row, with all tokens earned from cash tables he always saved my first one. It was ridiculous cause i put them in the same spot 🆒:waterfall:🤣. How he knew that?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

If you get 5 Bronze/Silver/Gold tokens in a day (the maximum) and you go shoot penalties and win additional tokens in quarter/semi finals. Do you even receive them because you are at a maximum already? I assume you do. Can you use them the same day or the next?

@JeppeL

just a long shot; i know the ticket exchange has ended, but now i've lost the final & got a 4 euro cash ticket.

ofcours very happy with that, but not really looking forward playing 250 flops in 4nl.

this cash ticket can probably not be changed into Belgian Qualifier or UK Tour qualifier of 4 euro?

99% chance on negative answer, but who knows the 1% kicks in :)

@wwaanneess wrote:

@JeppeL

just a long shot; i know the ticket exchange has ended, but now i've lost the final & got a 4 euro cash ticket.

ofcours very happy with that, but not really looking forward playing 250 flops in 4nl.

this cash ticket can probably not be changed into Belgian Qualifier or UK Tour qualifier of 4 euro?

99% chance on negative answer, but who knows the 1% kicks in :)

Sorry @wwaanneess, but it's not something we can do anymore so you'll have to get a bit on the grind :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

i think that if SNG are included also probably we should had to choise from 4 euro cash ticket or 4 euro sng ticket

at least during the competition should be allowed this.

if this promotion rewuires only cash game flop seen that wouldnt be a problem

@Cindy_Essex wrote:

@NestabearReally? I think this promo is awful. I find it patronising, boring and unrewarding. Why do you like it?

@Cindy_Essex@... I like it because I'm Promo Junkie. I love Promos & competitions & a chance @ wining free stuff.  If you find it patronising, boring and unrewarding... find something that tickles your fancy, focus on that & enjoy it ! 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived