Problem with opening max number of tables

HonGilDon

HI guys, i have the problem with opening 8th table of the same poker limit, although reinstalling poker client and rebooting my notebook. Still can open only 7 tables of same limit instead of the usual eight. When i try to open 8th table - it's written - you have the max...

May be it's common global changes with Unibet's poker client and I only don't know something? I mean reducing the number of simultaneously played tables of course.

I tested this and managed to open 8 tables of NL4 and another 2 of NL10 for a total of 10 tables before the table limit kicked in. idk if there's some sort of new limitation for specific stakes tho. Another possibility could be that 1 table might be stuck in the software/server which causes you to reach the limit. Maybe @RayL can look into it. 

Looks like it's really some kind of technical trouble, if some players can open 8 tables of the same limit still. I'v got surprise with reducing numbers of tables from 8 to 7 only yesterday without any notification and it continues for now. It haven't happened before.

Hope Unibet's representative will give us an answer though)

Hi guys,

@HonGilDon, @Switch, @FeelsBadMan, @GR1ZZL3R, @Dowelikestew.

The max table number hasn't been capped to 7, this is definitely a bug, which is being investigated by Relax as per the last information I have. Thanks for reporting it. I know there is only a small number of players experiencing this so as soon as I have word from them there might be a request for some details regarding the OP system etc. but nothing specific for now.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi guys,

for those still having this issue, could you please take a screenshot and send it together with your poker_log file.

We checked with Relax and there were no changes made on the last release and for us all it seems to work fine.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Archived