cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcmd
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hello! 

my private tournament which is usually on Sunday evening, is not showing today? Is there a problem with the system? We have been playing for 6 months and love it so we are hoping to play tonight again... 

the tournament is called Old Man River @ 7pm on Sundays 

0 Likes
rcmd
Rank 8
Rank 8

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Hello! 

my private tournament which is usually on Sunday evening, is not showing today? Is there a problem with the system? We have been playing for 6 months and love it so we are hoping to play tonight again... 

the tournament is called Old Man River @ 7pm on Sundays 

0 Likes
Durno
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi - our regular game Leeds Fives Sunday night at 8pm hasn't appeared, can you investigate please?

@Stubbe-Unibet 

0 Likes
C4
Rank 2
Rank 2
This has got to the be the most difficult way of organising a home game you could think of. WHY!??
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@C4, because it's what we could do with short notice. Prior to covid there wasn't such a demand for private tournaments.
I believe it works quite well today, unless you aren't able to plan 48 hours ahead of course Smile

We will be looking into a client solution, but it's not a priority at this point.

You can schedule private games on other sites, if you're fine paying a ~10% fee. Due to the process we're doing it completely free of charge, as the only site.