cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hello! 
sorry to bother again but I don't have a confirmation email or any other details. Have I done something wrong? The players joining are , for the most part, new to the site so I need to tell them if the tournament is happening or not. 
could you please advise if I need to register again?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@rcmd wrote:

Hello! 
sorry to bother again but I don't have a confirmation email or any other details. Have I done something wrong? The players joining are , for the most part, new to the site so I need to tell them if the tournament is happening or not. 
could you please advise if I need to register again?

Hi @rcmd,

The home game email address is not manned 24/7 and it states at the top of the request form to allow 48 hours for the game to be set up. They are set up manually and are done in batches. It will be created today and you'll receive a confirmation email when it is ready.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

Can any Unibet staff help out here. 

Tournament setup last week and played. 

Setup to reoccur every Sunday. It's not showing in the lobby and we can't obviously register. 

Sunday Night Bhounty it was named. 

Supposed to start at 8.32 uk time? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Windylicka,

Unfortunately it's too late to set up for today, could you please reply to the confirmation email you've gotten? I see the tournament in our system but for some reason it's inactive. Andy can then check what's up with it and/or set it up again. Please mention in the email if you wish to change the day or if you wish to keep it on Sundays. Smile

0 Likes