Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

EDITrequests for private tournaments are now to be submitted through this link: http://customerexperience.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8jP1o4TlxR2FgUtRequests in this thread will not be dealt with. 

For a limited period of time, private tournaments are rake free (you don't pay any fee)!

With live poker being a serious challenge these days, we've decided to help you play your home games on your online home turf. 

All you need to do is write the request in this thread, and we'll set up the tournament within 48 hours. Please take note of the following limitations:

• We require a minimum of 6 players for the tournament to run
  • The buyin will have to be a minimum of € 1 and maximum € 50

What we need from you:

• Desired tournament name
  • Tournament start date and time (CET)
  • Buyin (€1-€50)
  • Format (freezeout, rebuy, PKO, KO). If rebuy, specify for home long/intil what level.
  • 6 or 9 seat tournament
  • Level up time/tournament speed and starting stack (only the default blind structure can be used - check any existing tournament in the client)

You can play the private poker tournament with your friends on all devices; mobile (Android and iOS apps) and desktop (Mac/OSX and Windows). There's even a browser client also supporting Linux operating systems.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• We reserve the right to cancel any tournament
  • Collusion and chip dumping is stricly forbidden and will be dealt with as usual, according to the poker terms and conditions
  • Unibet reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
  • Unibet general Terms and Conditions apply.
  • Like 19

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

All you need to do is write the request in this thread, and we'll set up the tournament within 48 hours. 

•  

What we need from you:

• Desired tournament name
  • List of player aliases to invite to the tournament (only these players will see the tournament in the client)
  • Tournament start date and time (CET)
  • Buyin (€1-€50)
  • Format (freezeout, rebuy, PKO, KO)

@HooSaikkonen  terv hoo moilanen :Veryhappy:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Possible to make buy in & price ou tikiets?

• Like 1

Please could I set up a private multi table tournament for tomorrow night?

Start date/time: Saturday 28th March 2020 @ 20.30 GMT

Tournament Name: Isolation Poker Tourny

10EUR buy in

15 min blinds

Up to two rebuys, no add on

Normal Speed

Payout: top 20%

@H0R5EY, until we've found a way to put all private tournaments at the bottom of the tournament list, I'm afraid password isn't possible. The lobby is already quite cluttered with the private PW tournaments which have been added. So, I'll need a list of aliases. You can send them by PM or post here

@XY wrote:

@XY wrote:

Would it be possible to make a team tournament? @Stubbe-Unibet  You know,like you setup one few months ago for UAT team.

I really enjoyed playing that format and think community users would like it as well. 😃

Can I get reply,please @Stubbe-Unibet😃

Sorry, wasn't sure what to reply the first time around, and then a lot of other stuff came up :)

I don't think this will be possible. It's one thing doing it for a small closed group of customers I know, in a tournament I set up and sponsor the prizes for. It's quite different to have customers do private tournaments where the concept is built around collusion/team play :)

• Like 1

Hi, 

could I set up a tournament please?

• Desired tournament name - Falkirk Poker 
  • List of player aliases (table names, NOT login name) to invite to the tournament (only these players will see the tournament in the client)
  • Pole
  • KevD
  • Chief
  • Ben
  • Aldo
  • Jim
  • Ginge
  • Gaz
  • Murz
  • Fraz
  • Boab
  •  

Start 28 March at 6.15pm 

€10 buy in

rebuy format

normal tournament speed

last minute  so sorry about that! If possible let me know how to access the tournament please. Knew to unibet!

cheers

Pole

Hello, 

We would like to set up a game tonight at 8pm for 8 people.

£20 buy in texas holdem with one re buy available.

Will this private game be accessible via the mobile app as well ?

Appreciate its late notice but would be great if you could get back to us with an answer ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi, could I set up a private game with the following conditions

What we need from you:

• Desired tournament name - Biamou's Boys
  • List of player aliases (table names, NOT login name) to invite to the tournament (only these players will see the tournament in the client) - JVese, MPoves, PToll, JPryc, Bobrie, FStephens, CNesbi
  • Tournament start date and time (CET) Friday 20:30 (3rd April) (CET) which will be 19:30 PM (GMT)
  • Buyin (€1-€50) £3
  • Format (freezeout, rebuy, PKO, KO) Freezeout
  • Level up time/tournament speed

Thanks

Please could I request a game for 8pm tonight ?  Is this too short notice? 

Format - £5 buy in- One re-buy 

Normal tournament time 

Players as follows

Pads80, Cashman92, RiverRat89, Maudy, Rooster88, DetonatorD3, Franny1966 

Thank you, hope this is possible 

Paul