Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

• 1 month later...

Hello, since it´s impossible to get in contact with Unibet, i have to ask my question here. I submitted a request for a sunday evening private poker tournament. I requested it to start it at 17.00 London time. Why has it not shown on the tournaments section yet? I submitted this request on Friday.

@mfestonian, welcome to the community. Technically, you didn't submit the request 48 hours in advance, which is especially critical when it's weekend, as we work very limited weekend hours in the poker team.

I've created the tournament and it'll be visible in the client in an hour :)

NB livechat is available 24/7, but they wouldn't really be able to help with this request, as they'd just forward it to us.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! 

my private tournament which is usually on Sunday evening, is not showing today? Is there a problem with the system? We have been playing for 6 months and love it so we are hoping to play tonight again... 

the tournament is called Old Man River @ 7pm on Sundays 

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Hello! 

my private tournament which is usually on Sunday evening, is not showing today? Is there a problem with the system? We have been playing for 6 months and love it so we are hoping to play tonight again... 

the tournament is called Old Man River @ 7pm on Sundays 

• 2 months later...

@C4, because it's what we could do with short notice. Prior to covid there wasn't such a demand for private tournaments.

I believe it works quite well today, unless you aren't able to plan 48 hours ahead of course :)

We will be looking into a client solution, but it's not a priority at this point.

You can schedule private games on other sites, if you're fine paying a ~10% fee. Due to the process we're doing it completely free of charge, as the only site.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 9 months later...

Hello

I would like to set up a poker tournament with my friends.

Start time is Midnight Friday
Tournament: Texan No Holdem
Buy in: €10.00
Re-Buy: Unlimited for the first 40 minutes
Each round: 8 minutes
Add on: 1 at the end of the rebuy period.

Please let me know if there are any other details you need.

Hello (again)

I used to have a tournament with friends every Friday at midnight (UK time) and as we did not play for a few weeks I believe it has been removed.

The tournament was called Dosti Poker Club.

Please can you reinstate it if possible and if not the details are below:

Tournament Name: Dosti Poker Club
Start Time: Friday Midnight (UK Time)
Buyin: €10.00
Format: Rebuy - unlimited till end of level 8 (option to double rebuy 6000 chips)
Add on: 1 at the end of level 8 for 6000 chips
Seats: 9 per table
Level Time: 8 minutes per level
Start Stack: 3000 chips

If I have missed out any other details please let me know