Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Pads80 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Hi, Any chance you could confirm if my recurring tournament (the nuts) has been set up for Sunday's at 7pm ?? 

requested last Friday. 

thank you. 

Hi @Pads80,

Did you run this game earlier in the year? Can't see a request in the emails but there is an old template that ran until the end of April.

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@Pads80, if you want to keep everything same as last time I can just copy the template and change the start date. If you want to make a lot of structure changes a new request is probably best.

It should have been set up for 7pm, it's been set up for 8pm, please change ASAP and confirm ? 

thanks 

Paul 

@Pads80 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@Pads80, if you want to keep everything same as last time I can just copy the template and change the start date. If you want to make a lot of structure changes a new request is probably best.

It should have been set up for 7pm, it's been set up for 8pm, please change ASAP and confirm ? 

thanks 

Paul 

Hi @Pads80,

I've set up another version of the tournament to start at 19:00. It should appear shortly.

Poker Janitor

@Dandy27 wrote:

hi. 

please would you confirm either way, I've got a team of lads waiting to register.  Fenlandpoker 8pm start tonight. Can't see anything in lobby yet.   I submitted the form 3 days ago 

thank you. 

Hi @Dandy27,

Apologies for not replying sooner. You should have received an email confirmation when the game was set up. Looks like the game did appear and everyone managed to play, hope you enjoyed it :)

Poker Janitor