Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

Tourny: Undisputed community champion

Start time: Monday 8th @20.00 CET

Buy in: 5€

Levels: 5 min

Startick stack : 3000

9 seat, freezeout

Top 5 payed (+ 5€ tikiet from @ReCorpH to bubbleboy/winner, even poll, flip coin or something)

Players: @AndreiBN @comanimal @OmahGAWD @GR1ZZL3R  @SCOBY  @Rushbie  @Messwithme  @Joco  @HAI_ROMANIA  @BillyR23  @Merenitsu  @cris1285  @Karmasuper @OmNomNom @HonorTheGame @Livertool @FirstVillain  maybe 1 more incoming....

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I don't mind which is it just as long we get to play :D After i asked tournament here i also made request from link in first post. It didn't ask players to join (which i thought) but now i realize that it is my job to spread that pw around to players that i want in tourny. But there might be slight problem with that as players ain't my "real life" buddies so only way i can share pw would be with pm but there are bout to be problems with that too cause pm restrictions. 

Live and learn :D I may pm you with pw and you share it those players or can you use your magic wand to tourny happen more easily?

@Livertool, you should be able to PM multiple members at the same time, but there's a limit (don't remember how many). Anyway, happy to help with the PM. If you requested through the survey, @Andy-Unibet will set it up, so @recorphs help won't be needed :)
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I messaged David Kaplin earlier in the week to amend tonight's poker tournament format back to the original format. He replied today and asked me to message on here.

Please could I amend our tournament to the following format?

Tounament Name: Isolation Poker Tournament

Day: Saturdays Time: 9.30pm CET

Buy In: €10

Format: re-entry Stack: 10K

Blinds: 10 minute levels

Re-entry for 12 levels

Password: (unchanged from current)

• 2 weeks later...

I have just organised a private tournament for Thursday night and I miclicked on the wrong payout structure. I would like to change it.

how would that work? Could you please advise or send me an email address in order to change it?

Hello! 
sorry to bother again but I don't have a confirmation email or any other details. Have I done something wrong? The players joining are , for the most part, new to the site so I need to tell them if the tournament is happening or not. 
could you please advise if I need to register again?

@rcmd wrote:

Hello! 

sorry to bother again but I don't have a confirmation email or any other details. Have I done something wrong? The players joining are , for the most part, new to the site so I need to tell them if the tournament is happening or not. 

could you please advise if I need to register again?

Hi @rcmd,

The home game email address is not manned 24/7 and it states at the top of the request form to allow 48 hours for the game to be set up. They are set up manually and are done in batches. It will be created today and you'll receive a confirmation email when it is ready.

Poker Janitor

• 2 weeks later...

Can any Unibet staff help out here. 

Tournament setup last week and played. 

Setup to reoccur every Sunday. It's not showing in the lobby and we can't obviously register. 

Sunday Night Bhounty it was named. 

Supposed to start at 8.32 uk time? 

Hey @Windylicka,

Unfortunately it's too late to set up for today, could you please reply to the confirmation email you've gotten? I see the tournament in our system but for some reason it's inactive. Andy can then check what's up with it and/or set it up again. Please mention in the email if you wish to change the day or if you wish to keep it on Sundays. :)

• 2 months later...