Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

Hi Stubbe,

I sent a request for a recurrent tournament, starting tommorow (if not possible because before 48h, then the next day).

It might be a stupid question, but what happens when there is not enough players for a specific day ? is the occurence canceled or all the tournaments ?

Also, is there a limit of tournament per week/month that is accepted ?

Thank you for your answer.

Cheers,

Hello Stubbe,

We are currently playing our home game called : pokovid19.

One of the player was out after a all-in and wanted to rebuy, but was not able to.

Normally the period for rebuy is not expired but he did not had the possibility to rebuy.

I don't know if you are there, but if you could take a look that would be great.

Cheers,

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Good Morning, 

A tournament I have requested - Friday Lockdown Series - to start at 9:30pm CET (8:30pm UK Time) is not showing in the lobby. 

I set this up last week and requested the tourney to be repeated weekly, same day and time, till the 15th May. (Last weeks tourney was set up and played).

Please can this be rectified. 

Thanks in advance! 

@Leyto2211, sorry, only just see your post now. Once a player busts, there's really nothing I can do. I can look into it, if you send me the alias of the player :)

@Baxeesh, nothing to rectify, it'll show soon :) think some changes were made, or it as a late request, as it's set to show 8 hours before start

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Might add-ons in private tourneys be possible with a future software release? 

As had a few Mighty Ducks whinging on Monday again :speechless: Thankfully most are enjoying the weekly UniBet poker get together though 😃

Hi Stubbe,

Thanks for your reply.

It is all good, another player that went bust was able to rebuy, so it was obviously a mistake from the other player.

That said, could you make a change for the private tournament "pokovid19": increase the stack from 10k to 15k? Starting tonight if possible.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Hi Stubbe,

Thanks for creating the tournament SocialDistancing_jojo.

I have one question related to the starting stack. As I don't know the blind structure, I'm curious about the estimated duration of the game 9 players for a starting stack of 30k.

Hi there. You seem to have replicated one of our tournaments for tonight. There are two Metrol covid Poker tournaments at 7:30pm (we have another scheduled for 10pm called Metrol late night which is fine). I've registered in one of them, could you delete the other? I don't want folk to get confused (some of em are really old!)

Cheers

A quick rule of thumb, assume action should be over when there are 20 big blinds left. You don't mention how many minutes per blind. But 9 players x 30k (assuming no rebuys) = 270k. So a 20th of that is 13,500. Blind level 36 is 14k. If you have for example 8 minute blinds then over 5 hours. (always count 55 minutes in an hour due to break)

Hi,

Can I set up a game for next Friday 15th May 9.30pm CEST please.

Desired tournament name: MUT Invitational
List of player aliases (table names, NOT login name) to invite to the tournament (only these players will see the tournament in the client)

chestyman

cuttlaLadies

Superhands81

EllBoy

SwissTony

Ninisbigboy

Chopper82

Barley247

WalkerMC

KDiggly

McBeadlehand

Tournament start date and time (CET) Friday 15th May 9.30pm CEST
Buyin (€1-€50) £10
Format (freezeout, rebuy, PKO, KO) Rebuy x2 up to 125/250
Level up time/tournament speed Normal Speed, level up 8 mins, starting stack 2000

Thanks

Sorry about the lack of replies in this thread recently.

@SteveAWOL, it's technically possible to do, it's just not part of the form for simplicity reasons. If the buyin is €20+, we can probably make an exception and add add-on :)

@Leyto2211, if it's a recurrent tournament and you still wish the starting stack changed to 15k, just let me know :)

@Jo-flash, depend on the duration of each blind level. With 30k starting stack, I wouldn't have the blind levels more than 4 minutes :)

@Mud5hark, hope it worked out alright, despite the duplicate tournament :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Good afternoon @Stubbe-Unibet 

I created a tourney under the name of 'Second Chance Wednesday' for tonight at 8:30pm (UK time). Its not showing on the lobby but when ive check my confirmation email the date was the 12th (yesterday). I am assuming it is my fault......but please could you re create the same tourney for today at the same time. 

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience!

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, my tournament is all set up for tonight Fenland Poker, and thanks again for this.  i made a slight mistake on the payout structure, is there any chance this can be changed to 70/30 instead of outright winner.

Apologies and understand if this cant be done. 

simon 

Hi,

I organised for a private poker game tonight. Got a reply saying it was set up and would show 8 hours before but can't see it. 

Tournament was called: Chopper Championship 

Start 8:30 tonight. 

Can someone help. 

Thanks

Hey @Ch0p5Re1d,

If there's an issue with it or if you want to change something, please reply to the confirmation email. But please note, that it might take up to 72 hours to get fixed, as this is all done manually. :) 

I see one setup for "Chopper Championship" but that has been cancelled. 

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet 

I have a tournament called ' the nuts' running on Sunday nights at 8pm GMT. 
i think it is due to expire after this Sunday (31/5) 

Could you extend this until the end of July, or so I need to re-request a new tourney using the link? 
many thanks 

Hi @ReCorpH 

I have a tournament called ' the nuts' running on Sunday nights at 8pm GMT. 
i think it is due to expire after this Sunday (31/5) 

Could you extend this until the end of July, or do I need to re-request a new tourney using the link? 
many thanks