Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

Hi Andy,

Do you have a feedback for me ?

My tournament "pokovid19" is scheduled for today 9PM CET, but I still don't see it in the lobby, even though I was able to see it before I request the modification.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Cheers,

@Leyto2211 wrote:

Hi Andy,

Do you have a feedback for me ?

My tournament "pokovid19" is scheduled for today 9PM CET, but I still don't see it in the lobby, even though I was able to see it before I request the modification.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Cheers,

Hi @Leyto2211,

Looks like the edit I did didn't work and it's hidden the tournament. I'll get a new one set up now with the correct blind time. Apologies for the confusion.

Poker Janitor

Hi guys, I set up these two games, accidentally making the blind times at 8 mins rather than 6.

Neither game can be found in the lobby. Any chance somebody could take a look at this for me?

If possible could you set the 6min blind game up with it reoccurring.

Thank you,

Jonny

Morning, 

On Sunday I requested a private tourney for tonight at 9:30pm CET (8:30pm UK time) called Friday Lockdown Series. Had the 'Thank you for submitting' confirmation page but can not find it when searching on lobby. Can this be created please...

Thanks in advance! 

@SteveAWOL, sorry, we don't do addon for these :(

@DoubleH2, it always shows 10 hours prior to start (and the one for today is in the lobby now)

@Baxeesh, small mistake in the setup of yours. It should be in the client in an hour.

@jrbg89, what's the name of the tournament(s)?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hi Stubbe

I put a request though last saturday using the online form for a private game this evening 25th April 21.00. CET. 

Fenland Poker.  please would you confirm this has been received.  i cant see in the portal yet, but you may have in hand.  ive got 8 lads waiting to register.  thanks in advance. simon