Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

This was requested earlier in the week but isn't showing in the app. Just thought I would repost so you do have to look back through for the details.

Thanks!

Hi

Can i arrange a tournament to start at 9pm Saturday 18th april.

€10 buy in with 1 rebuy at any time.

Tournament name: Scramblers Open

Players: Bumperz87, Evo29, TAH11, JordK, Markod21, Brophy, Mattyc25, Mjledge, Corb1987, DanielPWhite

Tournament start: 9pm on 18/04/2020

Buyin:€10

Rebuy once at any time.

15 minute levels

Thank you!

Thanks for that. One more question, can the timeout before players are folded be modified? 10s is not a lot of time and one of my buddies is invalid and will struggle with such a short time, also I don't see any time bank either.

Hi,

I've setup a home tourney for Mondays but realised that starting stacks should be halved so game doesn't drag on all night. Would it be possible for you to amend the structure or is it easier to just request a new tourney using same details?

Hi Stubbe 

you have set up a recurring tournament for me on Sundays at 8pm GMT called ' the nuts' 

please could you amend the payout for 1st and 2nd places to win prize pool - something close to 70/30 split if it's possible to choose? 
Also, could late registration only be available for first 2 levels. 
many thanks for making these private games possible! 

Hi Stubbe,

Thanks alot for your help. Had a private tournament run called Furlough Fortune and it was great. I set it to reoccur every Friday and Saturday at 8pm BST. Would it be possible to change it to a 9-seat tournament and all change the prize money to just first three places 70% 20% 10% please?

Cheers 

@Runar47 wrote:

Hello,

I requested a private tournament on 25 april, Hälsinggården Throwback PT.

I haven´t recieved any confirmation about the tourney - Is it all OK?!

Hi @Runar47,

Your tournamnet is in the lobby. Apologies for not sending a confirmation email, I didn't have access to the account when I created teh tournament.

Poker Janitor