Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

FROM NOW ON ALL REQUESTS WILL HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THIS LINK: http://customerexperience.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8jP1o4TlxR2FgUt. ANY REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD, AFTER THIS POST, WON'T BE DEALT WITH.

@Nmochz, password same as last time unless I've stated otherwise in the PM :)

Will deal with tournament requests tonight. Still dealing with the aftermath of the issue last night :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hi 

quick question if you don't mind ....

I have set up a tournament with 6 seat tables, but would like it to go to a final table at 9 players 

if I had selected 9 per table and had say 12-13 people playing would they be split equally? And then final table at 9 players ? 

thanks 

Hi, Would it be possible to set up a private tournament using the below information?

Players

MichaelB88

Mulls4

GMul89

SitDownWee

SiMurray

BadLuckBri4n

Peterc924

Buy in

€10

8k starting stack, 8 minute levels

1 buy in

Tournament

Name: Pretend Adults

Start date / time: 17th April 2020 | 21:00 (CET)

From earlier in the thread:

"FROM NOW ON ALL REQUESTS WILL HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THIS LINK: http://customerexperience.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8jP1o4TlxR2FgUt. ANY REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD, AFTER THIS POST, WON'T BE DEALT WITH."

@Pads80 I'll fix it

Hi mate. Sorry to post here as I saw you above message. I made a request with David through Twitter 4 days ago about a private table tonight at 8pm UK time. Fenland poker the table was named.  Please could you confirm it has been. Set up for us   Thanks simon 

@DoubleH2, you wrote it should run from the 27th ;) I've updated it now and it'll appear 10 hours before it's scheduled to start.
@ali-griffin, the tournament was in the client with the name "0161 Poker". It got cancelled due to a lack of players. Could be that the DDOS attack impacted the lobby at the time you checked

Thanks again for making these home games possible. My first attempt was a great success with 46 players!

I used your new link to set up a reoccurring game. I stupidly made a mistake the first time and re entered with exact same details and just rectifying the blind levels.

Should I message somebody to confirm which is correct?

If not and you’re able to delete one. The correct blind level times 6 mins and not 8 mins. Thanks

• Like 1

Hey mate. Just wanted to say thanks for a great job your all doing. The tournament ran perfect last night. All the boys enjoyed it. And I've sent through another request for next week. Fenland poker. Great work chaps

• Like 1