Private poker tournament with friends - Android and iPhone mobile app, web client and desktop app

Stubbe-Unibet

Please could I request a private multi-table game for Sunday 5th April at 20.00 GMT 

Name - Private Somerset 2 

Format - £5 buy in, One Re-buy per player up to and including 350/700 blinds 

Normal speed blind increases

1st and 2nd places paid

Players as follows

Pads80, Cashman92, RiverRat89, Maudy, Rooster88, DetonatorD3, Franny1966, Treas, Gster1975, CaptainPlaye, Roobs, Shaunsacu-nt, Saudi_Prince, cameldave

Many thanks

Hi, 

I tried sending a pm yesterday to try and get our tournament set up again for 8pm tonight (9pm CET) with the only change being 6 seater tables. 

Also if it was less hassle could we just have the tournament added every night?  We should always have more than 6 playing most nights.

Thanks again

Hey guys. Just want to let you know that I don't have time to set up new tournaments or make changes to existing ones, this weekend. Sorry, but I'm moving to a new flat (and I'm supposed to be off on weekends :) )

There's a chance I can find a bit of time tomorrow, but no promises :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I'm looking to set up a private tournament for tomorrow at 6.30pm UK. Don't have a list of user names because most of them don't have uni bet like myself until todays. Only site thats letting people make and join a tournament on all devices. Please let me know asap

Hi,

Is anyone else setting up private games ? I messaged yesterday looking to set up our 3rd game with you guys. we are all comitted for tonight - can someone assist please ?

Can we have a game - same structure as Wednesday. 

Bedford private

7.30pm BST (8.30 CET)

£20 buy in

15k stack 

£20 rebuy for the first hour 

Names:

OliverWright

Lukencass

Bigno8

Dmoz14

abelrawdog

Jokerdooby

TullowH

adamwilson

Samcox231

Redrick86

Mightychewie

Fireben7

ML742

Revilo1983

Ratchetman83

HusterGeorge

Walk1990

Thanks alot for your efforts.

Ollie

I believe I've dealt with all requests for today, but one. There was one I couldn't do, as I can only add additional players to a tournament, by registering them to it manually, but then they need the funds on the account for the buyin. Sorry if I've missed something; only had these 20 minutes to get things done.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I don't think my request for tomorrow night has been done as yet, I appreciate you're busy.

Keeping fingers crossed you can find time tomorrow for this - have 13 others expecting it, and it's one of theirs 40th birthday in quarantine

Good morning Stubbe,

I want to set something like the following up for Tuesday night. I am not sure if all the stuff can be accommodated and I realise I need another 2 names (just waiting for everyone to register), but could you PM me to let me know what is and isnt possible please.

FDC COVID-19 Poker Tour

8pm BST (9pm CET) 07/04/2020

£10 buy in

1500 starting stack 

£10 rebuy for the first 60 mins (no player limits)

20 minute blinds.

Tables of 6

Players:

DonDifiori

DougDWelder

Gingervikin8

TheStraight!!!

Can you clarify what is the standard blind structure is and if that can be changed also please?

Hi Stubbe could you please set up a private game for Tuesday at 7pm for me and my friends please.

aliases:

Wallace97

Douglas9

Theweverend

dannymorts1

Luke1305

Ash19

Torunament name:Forever in blue jeans

Date/time: Tuesday 7th April 7pm (UK time)

Buyin:£5

Format:Rebuy once available for 1st hour only at half amount of chips

Blind increase: every 20 mins

Starting stack: 15000

could possibly have 2 more joining which I can’t hopefully give you their aliases to add soon if they sort their account out.

Hi,

Can I arrange a tournament to start at 8pm Wednesday  8th april.

€10 buy in with 1 rebuy available of £10

Tournament name: Box of Toys Open

Players: Mattyc25, ATKINC7, Hulme28

Tournament start: 8pm on 08/04/2020

Buyin:€10

Rebuy

Normal tournament speed

Thank you!