cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hey! 
i sent an email three days ago... and another one yesterday but nothing has been done. Last one was yesterday at 15:10

here is the email chain:

Hi guys! I wonder if you saw this below,

First of all thanks so much for helping us go through this pandemic and allowing us a platform to play with mates.

We’d like to carry on the tournaments after today (we are playing one this evening, which is great! But then I think that’s it?)

Anyway... If we could carry on in 2021 with two tournaments per week. One on Sundays at 7pm and the other one on Thursdays at 7pm it would be great. 

Tournaments are called: oldmanriver 

One on Sundays 7pm 

One on Thursdays 7pm

Exactly the same format and pay structure please!

Thanks and please let me know. We are looking forward to playing this evening of course! 

David 

0 Likes

Thanks @rcmd! I'll check if I can find it, but I'm pretty sure Andy is working tomorrow and will take a look at the emails asap. 

I've also edited out some information from your post above. Smile

0 Likes
Rank 8
Rank 8

Thank you!

if you can find it and make it work it would be great! I have 7 friends dying to play today... like they are every week! 

0 Likes
Rank 8
Rank 8

@ReCorpH do please let me know either way so I can tell my friends if it's happening or not 

0 Likes

Hey @rcmd! I've set up a one off tournament for today for you guys;

Registration 45 minutes before start
Shown 1 hour before start
9 hours after start
Late registration 2 blind levels
Start time 03/01/2021 19:00
0 Likes

Name and password are the same as usual and tournament should show up an hour before it starts. Smile

0 Likes