Private poker tournament not showing

rcmd

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Hey! 

Thanks for organising our game two weeks ago.

Yesterday, we were five and the game did not start. IT may happen that we will be 5 as a minimum some weeks. Could we not have a game at 5? IT would be great if the game was always available even with a low number of people... Could you advise?

Many thnaks

David

• 3 months later...

Hey @rcmd, please reply to the confirmation email you've received. Will most likely not be fixed for today unfortunately but as I don't know how it was set up (was it supposed to be set up for how many weeks etc) I can't change it right now

Hey! 
i sent an email three days ago... and another one yesterday but nothing has been done. Last one was yesterday at 15:10

here is the email chain:

Hi guys! I wonder if you saw this below,

First of all thanks so much for helping us go through this pandemic and allowing us a platform to play with mates.

We’d like to carry on the tournaments after today (we are playing one this evening, which is great! But then I think that’s it?)

Anyway... If we could carry on in 2021 with two tournaments per week. One on Sundays at 7pm and the other one on Thursdays at 7pm it would be great. 

Tournaments are called: oldmanriver 

One on Sundays 7pm 

One on Thursdays 7pm

Exactly the same format and pay structure please!

Thanks and please let me know. We are looking forward to playing this evening of course! 

David