Did you mean: 
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

Try seeing the bigger picture instead of always being a smug HeartHeartsHeart

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

And way to go stating the obvious, @VikingsAF , I´m not surprised you´re not able to get WHY I make that call. In fact, like I wrote in the edited message earlier, I was just waiting for you to show up here...funny how every time I rant a bit you jump in and ALWAYS have some comment against me. 

Maybe you are one of these very talented guys? Does it sting a bit when I call out a complete tool at the table ?

I just knocked out someone called MFkinViking in the DoubleTrouble... was that you ? 

I got €40 playing that ticket. It´s a MfKin Miracle. It ain´t over ´til the fat lady sings on top of Viking...

And I managed to get HU in a 10 cent mtt in pokerstars, dodging ALL the fantastic all ins there. 

I´m such an idiot...

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 20.08.15.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-01 at 20.21.30.png

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

gif-trainwreck-runawaycar

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

giphy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

-- Random insult with multiple swearwords -- 

(edit: waiting for bloke to edit language even though he´s no admin..) Thumbs Up Puking

EDIT by @BonusPater: removed Norwegian text and replaced it with a short English summary. Sorry to disappoint you @RedHotChiliP, know you wanted someone else to do the edit Smile 

Glad to keep you busy and on your toes

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

Oh no there are other people with editing rights Tongue

And no, it has been a long time since I lost 20 or more in cashgames. So no me in the DT Wink

I wish you goodluck with your further journey. It's a bit silly that you can't get a joke. I was just pointing out one of your sentences where you say that you are beat and you still call...

1) Or you're lying and you didn't know you were beat and that's okay...

2) Or it's still a stupid decision Tongue

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.