Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Janek Rank 11
Rank 11

@Jeppe-Unibet 

€50 UO qualifier 4 TIX and €250 UO  qualifier 5TIX awards top 4 and 5 places respectively. I think we need a change here in awording points(top 3).

Good promotion, but to be in top 10 you need to grind  tournaments  full time life and online. Nice for MTT's regs.

0 Likes
Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

@Janek wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet 

€50 UO qualifier 4 TIX and €250 UO  qualifier 5TIX awards top 4 and 5 places respectively. I think we need a change here in awording points(top 3).

Good promotion, but to be in top 10 you need to grind  tournaments  full time life and online. Nice for MTT's regs.

Would they not also need 50 entrants minimum to qualify? If so there would definitely be more than 3 ITM 

0 Likes
bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

No weekly or monthly prizes to give people with a smaller bankroll a chance of winning something?

Back in the day I used to qualify quite often for the Tribeca tables best on the net freeroll.  That was just a (weekly I think) leaderboard rewarding players for playing MTTs.

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@bobbloomer wrote:

No weekly or monthly prizes to give people with a smaller bankroll a chance of winning something?

Back in the day I used to qualify quite often for the Tribeca tables best on the net freeroll.  That was just a (weekly I think) leaderboard rewarding players for playing MTTs.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Janek Rank 11
Rank 11

@Patsgnome No they don't: 

"The exceptions to that are DIRT tournaments, UOS events, the €50 UO/UK qualifier and the €250 UO qualifiers - they all score seperately and it's mentioned below how.

2 point tournaments:

• Any regular online Unibet MTT with a buy-in of €50 or more, and with at least 30 total entries. 
  • Any UOS Low event
  • Qualifying from a €50 buy-in UK Tour Final 
  • Qualifying from a €50 buy-in UO qualifier 

3 point tournaments:

• Any UOS high event
  • Qualifying for a UO main event from a €250 UO finals satelitte".
0 Likes
Yoggiboss Rank 10
Rank 10
Check_Norris Rank 13
Rank 13

To summarize, if we want to participate, we will have to play all our tournaments with our community name ? 

yeu.gif

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

If you want to score points for the leaderboard, then yes @Check_Norris

This leaderboard is to award players representing the community Smile Not per se the most active players on the Unibet client

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Check_Norris Rank 13
Rank 13

Ok but playing with the same nickname is clearly ev-... Disappointed

0 Likes
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

@Check_Norris wrote:

Ok but playing with the same nickname is clearly ev-... Disappointed

I feel like I want to challenge this theory as I only ever play with the MetalWolf alias. On the face of it you are right but I’ve thought about this quite a lot and I feel ive got a counter argument. One for the blog Smile