Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10

I like this ideea much more than the yearly mtt ladderboard Smile weekly/monthly competitions appeal much more to me at least. Looking forward to this.

Bing__ Rank 16
Rank 16

Woo. I have no odea what the hell is going on but I already love it!

Let's get DIRTY.

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Highlighted
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

I like this idea.Let's go and play poker !!!πŸ˜€

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

I like it. Smile Thumbs Up

giphyLet's do this!

β€œThe unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
YlarP Rank 14
Rank 14
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet top buy in should be 25 euro Smile since there are already tickets for that level

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

I am so exided im dying here! Theese two promotions is the absolute nuts @Jeppe-Unibet!!!!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FaiDeaEmo wrote:

I like this ideea much more than the yearly mtt ladderboard Smile weekly/monthly competitions appeal much more to me at least. Looking forward to this.

Happy you guys seem to like it Smile

@FaiDeaEmo I'm heavily considering making the Podium a monthly thing instead of yearly, thanks for voicing it!

@VikingsAF Good looking out, that change will happen Smile

@Farseer I swear I had the Emperor Badge in there for 15 wins, but thought it was a bit overkill to start off with Smile I love the idea of having it for the member with most wins though at at least 10 - got to be a king or queen to become an emperor in this game Cool
The promotion was originally written with three tournaments as four is cutting it close, I'm a bit unsure of this so might change things up after giving it more thought. The reason I made it four is that I think we have a group of players out there who'd like to join a €10 and €20+, but not so much the €1.

@GR1ZZL3R Yeah the leaderboard will happen - it's a good addition Smile I like that we're doing it a different day each week as well, it's an old suggestion from @MoreTBC who once made a compelling argument that has stuck with me since Smile

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet

So now I have a bit more time to read trough Smile

Pretty cool idea overall Smile Some toughts:

- Isn't this going to be a lot of work for you and @Ray-Unibet

- They are all 9-handed. Why the choice to keep this the same for all? I don't mind, but maybe 2 9-handed and 2 6-handed could be cool Smile (I would even suggest PLO, but nobody else likes that Tongue)

- On the one hand, 4 MTT's is a lot, but I really like the DIRT name Tongue So keep it 4. There is no need to play them all, so nobody is obliged to play 4 every time. (If you want to reduce I think 1 -> 5 -> 25 is the way to go)

- Good that there is no extra leaderboard for finishing positions on this one (even tough you just said there could be one). Adding extra prizes is already fine. BUT if you want to add a leaderboard... Maybe do a KO leaderboard. I know the client has the capabilities to keep track of that. (I mean adding a leaderboard would make it double and you'd be getting points towards both this one and the other one which seems silly)

- I know there are plenty of freerolls. But isn't it an idea to have a silly 0 euro GTD freeroll where the winner also get's a ticket to the next weeks 25 game or the 10? Okay this actually makes it a 25/10 euro GTD freeroll, but okay.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
MaecTpo Rank 10
Rank 10

bring me more leaderboards! Very Happy great promotion!

0 Likes