Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Same as with the Podium leaderboard, before going live, I'd love to hear what you guys think about this and what could be better Smile

Promotion text starts here:

Compete each week against fellow community members in our DIRT Knockout Raffle Series - One evening a week, four tournaments, four different structures and four different buy in levels along with a raffle for exciting extra prizes Smile

While this thread is reserved for updates on the promotion, please ask any questions you would like in the official DIRT discussion thread.

Extra prizes will vary from week to week and will be presented in three different options, one of which is decided in the first raffle.

The DIRT tournaments comes with a set of community badges, most notably the Prince of DIRT and King Of DIRT badges, each of which has a surprise Smile

The four tournaments all start at the same time - 20.30 CET - In the first week we will play on Monday, the next week it will be Tuesday, the week after that Wednesday, etc. There will be four tournaments in the series, all 9 handed tables:

€20 KO Deep                  5000 starting stack - 9 minute blinds
€10 KO Intermediary     4000 starting stack - 8 minute blinds
€5  KO  Regular              3000 starting stack - 7 minute blinds
€1  KO Turbo                  3000 starting stack - 5 minute blinds

The tournament schedule and structures are subject to change, depending on activity in the tournaments and your feedback in the DIRT discussion thread. 

To take part, here's what's good to know:

Spoiler
  • Joining the tournaments requires both a free DIRT MTT ticket + cash buy in or MTT ticket of proper value.
  • Playing all DIRT tournaments with a poker alias identical to, or very close to your community alias brings significant advantages Smile
  • After the tournaments start, a double raffle will be held. The first raffle decides the extra prizes and the second one which tournament gets them.
  • All DIRT final tables count towards the Podium Hunters 2019 leaderboard challenge, no matter the total number of players entering.
  • If you have played in any DIRT tournament within the last two months, please don't hesitate to sign up for the weekly Pizza Party Raffle as well Smile

And here's what you need to do:

Spoiler
  • Like this post! Everyone who's liked this post will automatically have the DIRT tickets added each week needed for eligibility to register. 
  • Play with your community alias! To be eligible for the extra prizes, DIRT badges and FT Hunters leaderboard points, you must play the tournaments with a poker alias identical, or very similar to your community alias. Please ask in the discussion thread if you're unsure if anything regarding your alias.
  • Join the tournaments in good time, there's no late registration Smile 

Badge Information:

Spoiler

Earn these badges by winning DIRT tournaments:

1. DIRT Tournament Winner
  2. Minister of DIRT - 3 or more DIRT tournament wins
  3. Prince/Princess of DIRT - 5 or more DIRT tournament wins
  4. King/Queen of DIRT - 10 or more DIRT tournament wins

Rules, terms and conditions:

Spoiler
  1. General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
  2. Don't cheat - Any players found colluding will be banned and lose eligibility to play in future DIRT tournaments.
  3. You must be a member of Unibet Community to take part in the promotion.
  4. You must play DIRT tournaments with a poker alias identical, or very similar to your community alias to be eligible for extra prizes and badges.

48 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

A couple of things that aren't in the promotion text yet, but may or may not be added in the final version:

- A leaderboard that tracks all DIRT tournament wins. 

- Each week, winners of the €1, €5 and €10 get a ticket for the €20 for the following week.

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

I’m sure people will have more constructive feedback than me but this and the podium promotion sound amazing! Very much looking forward to seeing them start and competing on both leaderboards.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

This is the one for me @Jeppe-Unibet. I'd already more or less decided to give tourneys a fair crack in 2019 so this is going to be a great motivator to get on that route. I like the no late reg idea, be there or miss it, though I know some won't.The other thing I can see is complaints from a few members that the buy ins will exclude too many, as 36e a week may be too high for some budgets. A different night a week is also something positive imo, it's hard to see a series played on the one night you can't. I'm positive overall and hope it's a success. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

A leaderboard is a must! Smile

It Is What It Is
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Only thing I would add I guess is that the 20 currently doesn’t have any sats to it. Nano members can sat to the 1/5/10 Assuming you could use generic tickets for the DIRT tournaments?

Farseer Rank 12
Rank 12

4-tabling PKOs might bee too much for some guys, especially if one wants to play some other tournaments. Would also remove intermediary and replace it with hyper @ 3 min blinds.

There should be "Emperor of DIRT" badge which can only have one holder at a time, showing TRUE POWER like this guy:

giphy

pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

I like it a lot @Jeppe-Unibet Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@MetalWolf wrote:

Only thing I would add I guess is that the 20 currently doesn’t have any sats to it. Nano members can sat to the 1/5/10 Assuming you could use generic tickets for the DIRT tournaments?

@MetalWolf  fully agree ..  @Jeppe-Unibet  please  speak with @Leo-Unibet about sats 0.4->2euro Angel

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes