cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Rank 10
Rank 10

why dont you play at pl4000

@EatMoreNaga 

it is worse than  j8 vs aces. you can call a raise with that .

who are you?

how do you know the majority of players on unibet. people change their usernames all the time. WE KNOW YOUR NOT A WINNING PLAYER BY YOUR EXPLANATION RoflWaterfall

(see WHATi done there)

0 Likes
Rank 23
Rank 23

You do realize 
@GhostyToasty 

the opponent on Turn had a pretty draw of Pair+Gutshot+Nutflushdraw?
In your worldview, there were no reason to go on aye?
Opponent can't know you got the top set.
Look, man. If you can't even tell the exact handvalue of opponents draw, there's no point to try to teach you in any way.
You are your most worst enemy.
Maybe someday you understand that, @GhostyToasty 
Peace Thumbs Up
Meanwhile, GFYS Smile
And please do not insult ppl that are propably played literally millions of hands, your 100k history is most likely 80k hands folded.
Cats can step on laptop and play better than you do.
Accidentally.

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Rank 15
Rank 15

Today i've seen a guy in PLO4 with 13BI. Pot raised in every round. Won every round. GJ. NH.Took a screenshot but forgot to save and leave the table ASAP...

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10
You keep avoiding the elephant in The ROOM. WHY IS HE GETTING TO THE TURN???????
HE CALLED THE FLOP BECAUSE

INSERT ANSWER Here .......... (3MARKS)

Do you play PLO?
0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

Bro we can share HAND HISTORIES . YOU are watched a ediot not idiot EDIOT CALL A RAISE ON THE FLOP  with nothing but bottom pair and you leave that vital bit of your arguement out to make your point seem valid. No sir πŸ˜‚ those little tricks don't work.

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GhostyToasty wrote:
HE CALLED THE FLOP BECAUSE

@GhostyToasty because he could and unfortunately you won't find out why, and this guy probably doesn't care.

You cannot accept that you may have had contact with the typical funplayer, gambler - maybe that stake was like a freeroll for him and he'd come over to have fun. It's hard to understand that you might come across someone for the notions like equity have no meaning - or even it could be missclick or drunk move. Really you waste your time creating some stupid threads. 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Rank 10
Rank 10

He wasn't a fun player or a recreational player. And I know he could so why you saying such asinine comment I don't get it.

And I've been blessed with time and 5 mins is all it takes to start a thread. Try it out 

0 Likes