cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Rank 14
Rank 14

@GhostyToasty wrote:

Another internet clown that has no sense but can type rubbish down a computer. What was the point of this comment. 

@KrustyTheClown  

If you looked at the hand and said something logical. I could entertain you.....but your a joke.

Bout busto

Your topset lost to a backdoor flush. What do you expect us to say?
We are sorry for your loss?
I've had that happen in NL only last week. Whatever your bad beat story is, true grinders have had that happen hundreds of times before.

CRY ME A RIVER.

Rank 10
Rank 10
What do you grind???
Cos I guarantee it's not poker.

U CALL A CHECK RAISE WITH JUST A PAIR . NOT EVEN TOP PAIR WITH NO DRAWS AND YOU THINK THATS STANDARD. YOU SIR ARE A ******ING JOKE
0 Likes
Rank 9
Rank 9

@GhostyToasty wrote:

See assumptions.

I have played way over 100,000 on poker stars 

A good 65,000 on party poker 

Skypoker, run it once, bodog, full-tilt , ultimate poker so I'm not a noob in the slightest. The things that happen are not logical. As when the potripper scandal or the big bot rings happened. Now I'm not saying unibet is like that. But without hand history's I can't prove it. But there is something very fishy happening with this site. And if unibet wishes to post my hands I'll allow it. I'm transparent. 

you almost had me there, bro. so close.

Rank 20
Rank 20

I completely agree that PLO is broken and it's unbelievable that any site would run the game in this state without fixing it. All the people defending it are SHAME LESS!

Let me tell you my story.

So I've been playing poker for many years, on a lot of different sites and even live, and every time I've played poker I would get 2 cards in my hand, but on Unibet, the game of PLO specifically is completely broken and gives me and everyone else 4 cards, it's insane that such an egregious bug has not been fixed immediately, but it probably makes them money cause with more cards they get to charge rake for every card and that makes them fortunes, in addition to making the % of winning any hand close to 50%. I will NEVER play on unibet again until they fix the broken PLO and make it have 2 cards like poker has always been. 

Rank 25
Rank 25

So we can expect five card drawing money out of customers pockets introduced in 2021? Tongue

But got to say that if you see things happen lets say 30% of time when it should be 5%, something ain't right.

Dunno if it is broken, rigged or rng inspectors just don't understand meaning of random.

No, i don't have stats of million hands just like i don't stats from finnish economy either thou i know it is sinking Laugh

And i don't mean hands from all players going all in where there are about to be bad beats for some but heads up situations.

Really waiting to be proved wrong and they release that "anti-rig tool" or what it was called Laugh

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Rank 13
Rank 13

@GhostyToasty wrote:
What do you grind???
Cos I guarantee it's not poker.

U CALL A CHECK RAISE WITH JUST A PAIR . NOT EVEN TOP PAIR WITH NO DRAWS AND YOU THINK THATS STANDARD. YOU SIR ARE A ******ING JOKE

It was not a check raise. He donked and called your raise. He had more than just a pair. Calculate how much he had to pay and how many cards allows him to continue on the turn. Do the same on the turn. It's not even close to someone calling preflop allin with J8s in a Holdem and cracking your aces.

And who the f* cares if it is or is not standard? You expect funplayers at PLO25 playing according to some high stakes standard? Go play PLO400 on a tougher site if you want all of your opponents playing by the standard. Majority of the players do not care about what is standard.

I do not claim to be a winning player in PLO, but I can distinguish knowledgeble person from clueless one.  Your post is the most indepth strategy from you so far and tells all we need.

Rank 10
Rank 10

@Elejoe Got you bro. got everyone

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

you sat there and wrote that

Why? explain.

The joke was corny and not funny at all.

You then wrote stupidness. its 2021. up your game. Get witty at LEAST.

Go get a omaha calcultor see if he was 50%.

What card was he hoping to hit. You would call that?

ill wait............................................................

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Livertool 

so investing in the finnish stock market wont be a good move?????

And there are WINNING PLAYERS way better than moii

Who say there is SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS or not right about poker.

i will happy release my hands any time because the way this guys calls with HeartHeartsHeart and gets there is worrying me

Rank 10
Rank 10
HOLD THE F**K UP HE HAD MORE THAN A PAIR ON THE FLOP
HOW CAN U JUSTIFY THIS NONSENSE.
HE HAD NO STRAIGHT DRAW, NO FLUSH DRAW.
NO 2 PAIR. WOW JUST WOW
0 Likes