Did you mean:Β 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Rushbie, we can't see your movie of YouTube

Rank 23
Rank 23

typical internet idiot

Agree. I really am.
Was pretty wasted when tryin to produce a perfecly normal outcomes on PLO.
And put that sh1t out loud in verbal form.

You in other hand, have no part of being targeted, imo. I do apologize.
The reason why certain experience level of people can pinpoint your behaviour, is because you're not alone with your noobness.
Basically every year comes ppl inaware of all the fancy sh1t that the game requires, most ppl reading books and following the "word" are the noobs, and believe it or not, will behave the same way. Always. The ego for many cannot die.Simple as that.
There's really no reason for you to blame the mechanicks of time and math. You cannot be above that, Noone can,
Only noobs think they never fail or lose if there's a chance to lose mathematically.
It's called naivity childish ego, superego, and/or whatever fuking weather of selfesteem running wild at that moment.
Idk, peace Thumbs Up
Make up your own future. The game doesn't give a sh1t.
And it's guaranteed that noone helps you with your quest, if the first method you use, is the the cry mama blame something -method.
Just as an advise, man. Thumbs Up

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Rank 13
Rank 13
To put it a bit more politely; no one has the brain capacity to see any meaningful patterns over any meaningful sample in Holdem and Omaha is vastly more complex. The lack of context, parameters and strategy in your post tells that you do not have even basic understanding of the game, yet you are implying you can see the patterns of riggedness or whatever. That is why you get a bit edgy response. You are not the first one.

I assume you play the lower limits. When you see multiway pots with premium hands against three card players, you might have something like 36 - 42% when ahead. You will lose most of the time and with such low percentages losing ten times in a row is nothing out of the ordinary.
Rank 10
Rank 10

No it doesn't. You are making a judgement.

And not reading what is meant. Your are reading and twisting it to your perspective. 

I know the way Ohama is violatile. I'm not speaking about that at all

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

https://youtu.be/qZrVNMQQsQE 

Go look 

It don't make sense @EatMoreNaga 

Condone the play I dare you

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

See assumptions.

I have played way over 100,000 on poker stars 

A good 65,000 on party poker 

Skypoker, run it once, bodog, full-tilt , ultimate poker so I'm not a noob in the slightest. The things that happen are not logical. As when the potripper scandal or the big bot rings happened. Now I'm not saying unibet is like that. But without hand history's I can't prove it. But there is something very fishy happening with this site. And if unibet wishes to post my hands I'll allow it. I'm transparent. 

Rank 16
Rank 16

YOU ARE QUITE CORRECT, theMachine CANNOT CONDONE THE LIMP CALL WITH QQ85

Rank 14
Rank 14

If your bankroll is toast too, my advice would be to deposit again.

We need further evidence of the broken PLO games.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Rank 24
Rank 24

@GhostyToasty wrote:

I'm transparent. 

I didn't see that coming. Rofl

It Is What It Is
Rank 10
Rank 10

Another internet clown that has no sense but can type rubbish down a computer. What was the point of this comment. 

@KrustyTheClown  

If you looked at the hand and said something logical. I could entertain you.....but your a joke.

Bout busto