Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

I'd like to submit my entry for heads-up comeback of the year.

2017-03-04 20_51_22-.png

At blinds 200/400 ante 50 I had less than 1bb left.

Auto all-in. Villain flops a set, no problem, I backdoor into a flush.Auto all-in. Villain flops a set, no problem, I backdoor into a flush.

Same hand. Didn't want to runner runner him twice, so I granted him a chop.Same hand. Didn't want to runner runner him twice, so I granted him a chop.You flop a pair, I river one.You flop a pair, I river one.

You got a pair? I'll make a higher one then.You got a pair? I'll make a higher one then.

Next hand I folded to his shove, the hand after he called mine with crap:

I think he's getting tilted.I think he's getting tilted.

Then I had to fold a few hands, which dragged me down a bit with the killing blinds.

When I shoved again it seemed my suckout power was still strong.When I shoved again it seemed my suckout power was still strong.

One last time coming from behind and it's mission accomplished.One last time coming from behind and it's mission accomplished.

Somewhere someone is throwing his pc out of the window.

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

That be about 5 in 2 days exact 2 outers Cool

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

15 minutes after the beginning of Sunday EnTILTED.Снимок экрана 2017-03-05 в 19.31.22.png

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Was on your table ,villian didnt last long even with 30k stak .sik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

dat river :|dat river Wonder

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Allin pre :D:DAllin pre Very HappyVery Happy

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
0 Likes