cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Nope i had KK i guess Wonder

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Action started on turnAction started on turn

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

The way this hand was dealt is quite unusual tho next by next heheThe way this hand was dealt is quite unusual tho next by next heheThis was bubble stage 3 playas to kick for paid places hah, btn had covered them by 1/2 stack but all this mess was just that PREFLOP: SB SHOVES / BB CALLS and is  ALLIN  /  BTN TIMEBANKS AND CALLS ( I Had AT :D )This was bubble stage 3 playas to kick for paid places hah, btn had covered them by 1/2 stack but all this mess was just that PREFLOP: SB SHOVES / BB CALLS and is ALLIN / BTN TIMEBANKS AND CALLS ( I Had AT Very Happy )Nice and ezNice and ez

Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

aces-high.png

I liked this flop. Smile

The other guys kept raising so I just had to call. One of them hit a full house on the river and went all-in. Poor guy.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Somehow I managed to find this o.o had similar situation, didnt remember how went this all, but I won nice pot by check calling hehe, such nostalgia of old client layout, good memories Very Happy

14958830_1095584943842883_1422018320_n.jpg

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

All-in on the flop, he was a 97% favourite at that point.All-in on the flop, he was a 97% favourite at that point.

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@RegisLT wrote:

Action started on turnAction started on turn

Nice hands @RegisLT. Im wondering why larserik didnt go all-in here, he does it even w 72o Laugh 

Villain is a nice guy w 65 on the other screenshot, at least his name is thxforchips Cool

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

This is funny ahaha loool i saw that guy lars-erik a the tables too ahahaha

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Got this one a couple of days ago. Villain went all in on the flop. Not the most difficult call I've made.

IMG_0183.PNG

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog