Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Nope i had KK i guess Wonder

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
0 Likes
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Screenshot (8).pngAction started on turn

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Screenshot (49).pngThe way this hand was dealt is quite unusual tho next by next heheScreenshot (51).pngThis was bubble stage 3 playas to kick for paid places hah, btn had covered them by 1/2 stack but all this mess was just that PREFLOP: SB SHOVES / BB CALLS and is ALLIN / BTN TIMEBANKS AND CALLS ( I Had AT Very Happy )Screenshot (38).pngNice and ez

PokerAndBetting Rank 17
Rank 17

aces-high.png

I liked this flop. Smile

The other guys kept raising so I just had to call. One of them hit a full house on the river and went all-in. Poor guy.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Somehow I managed to find this o.o had similar situation, didnt remember how went this all, but I won nice pot by check calling hehe, such nostalgia of old client layout, good memories Very Happy

14958830_1095584943842883_1422018320_n.jpg

MathrimC Rank 19
Rank 19

sickrunout.jpgAll-in on the flop, he was a 97% favourite at that point.

TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@RegisLT wrote:

Screenshot (8).pngAction started on turn

Nice hands @RegisLT. Im wondering why larserik didnt go all-in here, he does it even w 72o Laugh 

Villain is a nice guy w 65 on the other screenshot, at least his name is thxforchips Cool

gtz26 Rank 10
Rank 10

This is funny ahaha loool i saw that guy lars-erik a the tables too ahahaha

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Got this one a couple of days ago. Villain went all in on the flop. Not the most difficult call I've made.

IMG_0183.PNG

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog