Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Replay option is amazing so want to share some momments of poker Smile
Screenshot (17).pngScreenshot (19).pngScreenshot (20).pngScreenshot (21).pngScreenshot (22).png

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
743 REPLIES
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Screenshot (23).pngAllin on turn situation hewhewScreenshot (24).pngPreflop allin was dead in chips but tought gonna get little duble up hehe BAMScreenshot (26).pngThis situation is standart, NOTHING SPECIAL HERE Smile

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Screenshot (31).png

MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

That background is so tilting!

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Haha, yes it is and I like it, this one might be from Aladins carpet stores, has some magick in it, kinda weird, but kinda awesome at the same time Cool

0 Likes
ArtyMcFly Rank 15
Rank 15

250bubble.png

[x] Get 62o pre-flop.

[x] Fold pre.

[x] Win 250 euros.

GzsChrist666 Rank 9
Rank 9

Here's a sick one for you... I was looking at this topic and when I get back to the table I find this view.. Very Happysnooze.jpg

RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Screenshot (41).png

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20