Post some sick hands there :)

RegisLT

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biggest crock of-Random bull❤️♥️❤️ ,REG ofc watching him on several tables and its just a joke ,hits everything on 3 tables i watching .-random ha ha ha ,ye sure!Goodbye Unibet cant take any more of this random reg run good every fkn day its just not possible so?1061758797_Screenshot(157).thumb.png.661bc3c85cde3cdcca18075d44ec66d2.png797417972_Screenshot(158).thumb.png.7d9b53fc0b44bea60ec21dcc6e554555.png

• Like 1

@Boby, you bet less than 3bb preflop, villain call you as SB. You bet 3bb on the flop, and you're obviously called. Both check on the turn and villain goes allin on river. I think this information is pretty important when posting a hand like this. You can't expect to win every single time you have the rockets. It's a 93/7 preflop but obviously looks very different after the flop.

• Like 1

oh c'mon stop it please,this is not live poker the online games are depending a lot of the card generator,if u have a bad run by the soft all the knolege in the poker world won't save you.

I've been with unibet since they were on microgaming,but since the new soft i haven't seen so many impossible hands elsewhere than here.

i know youre here to represent them but if you can give  so many advices about poker why aren't you in tahiti or bahamas, or why i don't see u at wsoap or something...

@Boby... Sorry man, but @testuser1 is 100% right. With A6 you can defenitly call a 3bb bet preflop, when he hits an open-ender on the flop there is no chance he is ever gonna fold. And if it's true that you once again only bet 3bb, it's obvious that you just gave him a free turn card, which gave him his straight.

I think that you don't have any right in complaining here, and that you just played bad, by thinking there couldn't be a straight on that board...

And the argument of "Why aren't you on the bahamas playing poker" is pretty invalid, since everyone can see your mistake here. So please stop blaming the software, and blame yourself 

xoxo

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Boby, you bet less than 3bb preflop, villain call you as SB. You bet 3bb on the flop, and you're obviously called. Both check on the turn and villain goes allin on river. I think this information is pretty important when posting a hand like this. You can't expect to win every single time you have the rockets. It's a 93/7 preflop but obviously looks very different after the flop.

And this is so true. People post hands where they lost a hand, what was better only preflop. Should post also what action lead to the end. 

Hi Stubbe ,the action went?? raise btn 2.5x get 3 bet to 6 or 7bbs? obvs i call he c bets 1/2 pot n i call once obvs with stack sizes and turn bingo and he bets 1/2 pot? i rr  he calls and i just call rvr bet with massive sigh or i raise btn  he calls and then he leads i call he bets turn i rr he calls and i just sigh call rvr. my point of it being bad beat as obvs i go 80 /20 fav on turn and he hits 1of his 10 outs on rvr .btw hes never got me dominated .on flop i have 2 overs and gut shot =20/80 or 60/40 allin equity -he has on rvr obvs  with fh so thats why i just call and have  some chips left.Think i flopped 4 strghts and turned 1 yesterday and lost to full house every time  on cash .played 2 tourns with 100+field and ft both ,my equity in cash no matter the % fav on turn is ev-------- . . in that hand i should just fold rvr tbh ,he never bluffing 😏

Lol. I can take a lot... But if the guy who uses this avatar is on the community? Then he should really crawl into a cave... Screenshot_20170512-185536.thumb.png.f4ef1d64ba2974de34fb5036410ccf1f.png

Okay so this is how it goes. He limps pre, I min raise he calls. I bet a little less than half pot, he calls, I shove on the turn (10bb shove) and he snap calls (not even thinks about folding) 

Even a noob  wouldn't do this if he couldn't know what was coming. A hero call with A9o??? I wouldn't be mad if he sucked out in any other way (had a pair and hit two pair or made a set or something...)... 

Okay now I sound incredibly salty for my loss, but I think I deserve to be salty.. 

Side note one: I didn't play lose at all before and yes I know my shove is lose, but I felt like he could be floating with a higher card. 

Side note two. Here you can see the DC issues again... 

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Okay so this is how it goes. He limps pre, I min raise he calls. I bet a little less than half pot, he calls, I shove on the turn (10bb shove) and he snap calls (not even thinks about folding)

First of all: Yes, your opponent played his hand poorly, BUT that shouldn’t bother you because you want your opponents to make mistakes as often as possible. You do not want your opponents to make good decisions. Second BUT: Why did you minraise preflop? That makes no sense, you have close to zero fold equity vs. limpers (since they already limped they will call another big blind with any two cards), you have a shortish stack yourself, you get no additional information about your opponent’s range. I can see no merit at all in minraising a limper – you can either shove your hand or just take the flop against a range that you will likely dominate with your holding.

• Like 1

@GamesDean I know for fact that the guy is limping a lot with really bad hands, normally QT isn't the best hand to do this with, but this gives me extra chances of bluffing after the flop. Just checking there would tell the opponent that I have an useless hand aswell, and then he will become the aggressor, and I'm 100% lost. 

I know my play isn't following all the books and all, but it's a playstyle that suits me (and it pays off, as long as I'm focussed) so I don't really care about losing that extra bb here if the flop isn't good for me. 

@VikingsAF wrote:

@GamesDean I know for fact that the guy is limping a lot with really bad hands, normally QT isn't the best hand to do this with, but this gives me extra chances of bluffing after the flop. Just checking there would tell the opponent that I have an useless hand aswell, and then he will become the aggressor, and I'm 100% lost. 

I know my play isn't following all the books and all, but it's a playstyle that suits me (and it pays off, as long as I'm focussed) so I don't really care about losing that extra bb here if the flop isn't good for me. 

I understand where you are coming from but QTo is not useless when your opponent is limping – in fact it’s much stronger than your opponent’s range and you could even consider shoving because of that. Since you would be playing a limped pot there is only so much villain can do – if you whiff the board, just fold and wait for the next hand. On certain boards you can float or bluff-raise your opponent – if you are not familiar playing limped pots you should try to improve your rangereading skills. Do you have problems in 3-bet pots too or is that easier for you because it’s easier to put your opponent on a narrow range of hands?

Loosing extra big blinds here and there might not sound like a big problem but it adds up – in cashgames your winrate will be smaller (considering that winrates of 5bb/100 hands are good it’s a huge deal to loose money unnecessarily), in tournaments you will lower your chance to win because double ups are smaller and it’s less likely you have everyone covered in big pots. If you have 13 big blinds after the hand you will double up to 26, then 52 big blinds – if you have 14 big blinds you could double up to 28, then 56 big blinds. That’s a 4 big blinds difference, so it adds up because there are numerous spots where we loose chips we could have saved.