Post some sick hands there :)

RegisLT

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok i quit this site ( i waste enough time )

Run from this site if u are reg  ( tip of 2017)( i cashout everypenny from here)

best of luck to everyone (for how stupid the games are on this site variance its killing ) ( blockers dosent matter) ( the games are wrost than in 2012 but 0 results  

@ProMode93 wrote:

Ok i quit this site ( i waste enough time )

Run from this site if u are reg  ( tip of 2017)( i cashout everypenny from here)

best of luck to everyone (for how stupid the games are on this site variance its killing ) ( blockers dosent matter) ( the games are wrost than in 2012 but 0 results  

I have to fight some ridicilous runbad myself right now – yesterday I lost two stacks on NL50 with AA vs. K8o & QQ vs. A3o when my opponent was on monkey tilt and would loose against everyone but me (and thats only the tip of the iceberg) – but I would never consider leaving this site. Variance and bad luck is something you have to accept when playing poker. Variance will not change by switching the poker site.

Also: Blockers do matter. However, they only block certain combos, never 100% of combos possible – therefore you will still run into hands you are blocking. By using blocker effects and playing better ranges you will increase your winrate in the long run but the long run takes thousands and thousands of hands, so you won’t really notice it when playing without tracking your results.

• Like 1