• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Boby wrote:

How would you play this hand?🤣

545454.thumb.png.6154b5872e9a61331cfdb608f10a86c4.png

First reaction is fold, One pair, no connectivity or flush, nothing else going for it, but looking at stage of tourney and stack sizes I'd like to call and hope to see a cheap flop that really hits me. Wouldn't want to put more than the minimum in.:teardrop:

What did you do @Boby

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Boby wrote:

How would you play this hand?🤣

545454.thumb.png.f5fc357038e361505ecc1308207c524d.png

First reaction is fold, One pair, no connectivity or flush, nothing else going for it, but looking at stage of tourney and stack sizes I'd like to call and hope to see a cheap flop that really hits me. Wouldn't want to put more than the minimum in.:teardrop:

What did you do @Boby

🤣 Like? 3 Aces on the flop for the 2nd nuts? :laugh:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Fredrik  this hand is so sick that my badbeat is like a flip compared to it :laugh:

Actually not too far from flip 63%-37% , but this kind of play (he min.raised and called my all-in for 15bb and I was one of the most passive players for ~3h at this table and he the aggro-donk) makes me question some players sanity.

I guess they have no respect for the money, which is good to some extent, but still...

Any thoughts if just calling is better?

Folding is way too tight imo.

AJsvvT7c3bmrAI-15bb.thumb.png.dfa10de74987bc5ad4dc269c529b37d3.png

@GothMoth This is mostly the reason why I'm not a fan of mtts. When he calls your shove you expect him to show a reasonable hand and if you're beaten fair enough, but when they call with at best a poor hand just because they've got a big stack and then flop like that, it just drives me potty.:teardrop: I wouldn't have called with his hand, but am I too tight?:wonder:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png