Post some sick hands there :)

RegisLT

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it @Marekss how about running a leagu, 10/10 cracked up to AA, trips*, two pairs and so on, in order all the way up, till the end of the month, highest hand to be cracked is cracked champion. 

Starter.

.618813508_Screenshot(136).thumb.png.7f9341713c010d02b0ca87c9376c2eca.png 

No going back over old screen shots must have current date on.:Thumbsup:

*No wonder I keep losing if I put two pairs higher than trips.:Rofl:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Raulescul91 wrote:

Sick20180805_230944.thumb.jpg.edac988827577eaac6a313e3a17e25ab.jpg

:Veryhappy: – saw that, too, and was mumbling to myself about how sick it was. However, I think, B4 made a mistake by raising your overbet on the river. It was a limped pot, so you could have had pretty much all Tx possible. The overbet could be a bluff – B4 doesn’t win more chips than by raising – or it’s Tx. Obviously, you could have 77-99 here but would you call a shove then? Probably not. JJ+ you would probably raise preflop. So all in all, although B4 has quad 66 here, he should just call the river because quads are simply not strong enough – it’s so funny to say that – to go for all the chips.

Sickest hand I saw in a while, that’s why I remember it so well. Keep on crushing like that!

• Like 1

Yeah,never imagined he had 66 there,I overbetted on the river even though I was nuts,to make him believe I was bluffing,cause usually a board like that ends up with a chopped pot,like you said, not being raised preflop.sickest hand I played in a while too :). Too bad luck stopped there for me :))

I'm in a bounty tourney for the Monthly Missions, won a few chips, and every  hand so far is multi-way, at least three callers, some with 5 or 6, and then I'm dealt the goods.

9379489_Screenshot(292).thumb.png.1b68bbcf5e223163b468bca91567b2de.png

So I sit there quietly waiting for 3 or 4 calls, ready to pounce.

418546742_Screenshot(291).thumb.png.1ef2a014f761266392733f4ea23b7310.png

I'm not kidding, the absolute first  hand where nobody  limped. 😠

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

It is unlucky to a certain extent @Merenitsu but unfortunately AA is just not as good in PLO, only having about 65% equity against any random hand, so against 3 you are always going to be struggling. It's just maths rather than luck.:sad:

• Like 1

@Merenitsu For good or bad some micro players are willing to get it all in with virtually anything, and it can be hard to play against as you just can't put them on ranges. I try to see the flop cheaply, even with good hands, untill the flop you just can't know, and if it doesn't hit hard then give up to fight again. On the flop your top pair can be crushed by so many hands already and your hand was dead on the turn. I don't know how the betting went, but I would have run away to try again. I may be exploitable like that, but honestly, most, micro players are only looking at their own hand, and when I flop the goods I'll still get payed. One step at a time, it's such high variance you have to be prepared to be stacked a few times before it will surely be your turn to run good. Keep going, and good luck. 👍

@GR1ZZL3R thanks for answer 😃 I understood you, but if the players behave aggressively at the table and bet, raise and accept any bets with bad hands, why then should I fold if I'm sure they have a very weak hand, because good hands each time they can not receive is that I think at the expense of preflop. After the flop, they also continue to act aggressively and you have to freeze. after the turn the bank is already high enough not to wait for the river. Maximum hands fall very rarely - there is no point in enduring it. there's no point in dropping it either. I just noticed that anyone who has a big stack wins any hands with a terrible hand. No matter how you play, there is still a luck factor.

@Merenitsu I don't know wether it's selective memory or not, but many times I'm thinking the same thing, the big stacks won again with the worst hand pre-flop, I keep meaning to check that more thoroughly but again it's just one of those things I haven't got round to, there's more important stuff to deal with. I do know definitely I don't give as many bad beats as I get, simply because I don't chase the draws with bad odds as often as a lot of players, if the price isn't right I fold unless there's a specific reason for not doing so. It's like battering your head against a brick wall. it's nice when it stops, but we just have to grit our teeth and get on with it. Hope it turns round for you, remember, we're all in it together.🆒

• Like 2

@Merenitsu  this is Unibet ;)  couples month ago i had opinion that on PS are playing wild ... but i change my opinion very fast... I think this is because people are anonymous here, It is a pity that we do not have the option of marking such players... ie. 3-5 colour flag... without notes,only flag  ... That would be something. 

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@MerenitsuHello my friend, maybe it's "Karma" - "What goes around comes around", i play almost all the UK qualifiers and i've seen you many times push with suited junk and suckout on premiums, like the most recent push 54s UTG with over 50bbs+ in a full table and crack the AA of the BB. I'd recommend that you start studying and change your entire approach to the game. And quit the complaining. "Every action has a reaction" I don't know what you want from the game, but if you want to go up in stakes and win then it's time to quit the BS. Much love and run good. :peace:

giphy

• Like 6