Post some sick hands there :)

RegisLT

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not very sick hands but have been looking these for so long. i have lost over 300bb pots with  one outers, i have won pf all in once with KK and lost like 20 straight. Cant win 100bb flip. If i win one, it feels like i was amanzingly lucky because it has happened 1/10 times. 2 outers almost every pot. AA pf all in never good. it feels like if opponent has equity i will lose. Im almost down 40 buy ins and can't believe my eyes anymore. Im pretty sure many players will never run this bad and ofcourse some will even worse wich is sickening. Im not playing my A game anymore. Just cant be confident when i lose 9/10 pots no matter how good equity i have. Last sessions last hands. 

runi.thumb.png.b3afc9d08e11e30370aa2e05320d5b75.png1753633798_nimetnrara.thumb.png.e1b131a89f433e07dab77e398f7a207b.png

@Taavetti90 wrote:

Im not playing my A game anymore. Just cant be confident when i lose 9/10 pots no matter how good equity i have. Last sessions last hands.

Stop playing. Take a break. This will make you loose even more, because you will either miss out on bluffing spots, you will play too scared and let your opponents realize their equity more often etc. If you run bad and you realize it actually affects your decision making, it’s already too late.

I can somewhat relate because earlier this month I ran extremely poorly myself – I lost 8/10 AA preflop all-ins, ran into AA a couple of times, my opponents constantly hit their 3, 2 or 1 outs, it was insane. Looking back, I definitely lost more than my fair share because I stopped thinking while making decisions. I was playing poorly. Of course, I was unlucky but actually – I wasn’t. If you don’t have 100% equity your opponents will win from time to time. And from time to time can mean this entire week – next week you might win close to every big pot. Will you post here then, too? No, because you think it was right because you got it in good all the time.

Accept that poker is a game of chance and expect to loose even when you are playing at your very best. Downswings are part of the game. They happen to everybody. You might be the unluckiest poker player of the world but chances are, you are as lucky/unlucky as most players.

• Like 2

wrote:

@Taavetti90 wrote:

Im not playing my A game anymore. Just cant be confident when i lose 9/10 pots no matter how good equity i have. Last sessions last hands.

Stop playing. Take a break. This will make you loose even more, because you will either miss out on bluffing spots, you will play too scared and let your opponents realize their equity more often etc. If you run bad and you realize it actually affects your decision making, it’s already too late.

I can somewhat relate because earlier this month I ran extremely poorly myself – I lost 8/10 AA preflop all-ins, ran into AA a couple of times, my opponents constantly hit their 3, 2 or 1 outs, it was insane. Looking back, I definitely lost more than my fair share because I stopped thinking while making decisions. I was playing poorly. Of course, I was unlucky but actually – I wasn’t. If you don’t have 100% equity your opponents will win from time to time. And from time to time can mean this entire week – next week you might win close to every big pot. Will you post here then, too? No, because you think it was right because you got it in good all the time.

Accept that poker is a game of chance and expect to loose even when you are playing at your very best. Downswings are part of the game. They happen to everybody. You might be the unluckiest poker player of the world but chances are, you are as lucky/unlucky as most players.

Good post man. Overall im still playing winning poker, i just don't enjoy playing anymore. It feels so sickening to see what ❤️♥️❤️ is happening 5 weeks straight. Just started session just keep losing pot after pot after pot when im favorite or flipping. Its standard to have downswings but when you look those beats every day it gets in to you doesnt matter who you are.. Some years ago i wouldn't believe that you can run so bad and lose so many buy ins so fast because i had never seen something like that. If somebody would tell me that i lost over 50 buy ins nl hold em in 5 weeks i would think he is fish. But now im watching this myself. It feels surreal. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...