Post some sick hands there :)

RegisLT

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I give up trying to get a supenova ticket,feels like I'm on a "blacklist" or something i don't know,tryied to qoualify for almost an year to previous supernova tournament and supernova as well ... just can't make it no matter how hard i try,only downswing :dissatisfied:
animated-easter-egg-image-0067.gif.5d4fc759dc9921297d23e490d9a65240.gif

€10 Free Bonus Money
Click

for extra surprize! 

L6 dominates table, flush was allin after flop, donk.2.jpg.bc6fec36c24dfa83c9b8133c6a90bf63.jpg3.jpg.b7e7956caf34b9d0cbbaf2fc7faf03d0.jpg

Going to self.exclude my self after next double trouble and when that santa dude is sober enough to hand those xmas tickets.

Every time i play, i get so annoyed with that bs even if it doesn´t happen to me so it is time to call the quits. Like 90% the hands i see, leaves my watching with mouth open, WAU :) Rigged or not, nice poker software :D 

I'm playing PLO mostly for the monthly missions and here is why:

1556846147_1out.jpg.2fb7b2943473e92cbe6e79b8c5155fb7.jpg

1 out is more than enough to lose 1 buy-in against a player that pretty much pushed buttons for 30 minutes at the table... 

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

In le hand of death above, before I knew it pot was at 7 bucks , bear in mind this is PLO4 ffs, he / she bet 7 bucks after the river , I had that crazy fk on quad 6s but I couldn't fold it . . . 

My first heater as they say all thanks to Ian's 10 ticket (traded for 10 SnGs, got impatient and made an arse of them , left with 9bucks ffs) But all good, finished the night with €39 bucks. My highest roll in unibet lol. 

What is it with those tickets @jonny2192 , there's magic in em.