Post some sick hands there :)

RegisLT

Maybe our new manager could give us an answer about this haywire soft that lately it's "amazing" only amazing hands,why is it giving so crazy hands,is it that they try to make as much as many rebuys and re-entryes,I don't know,but maybe he knos better for sure

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This site is getting crazier and crazier with every passing day that i play. I mean, I do realize that I'm a bad player and so on, but c'mon....

both were preflop all-ins...and that with A6 was after i raised to 12c and the guy shoves... and the other one guy utg raises 12c, idiot calls and idiot also calls the 3bet shove... what a day huh? :) and it's just begun....

I mean, paranoia is one thing, but if i could dig in the history to show you how many hands like these I've had only this month... i really wanted to help you unibet, to grow, me and you, me more cash - you more rake... but it seems that variance is on your side.

MAY THE RAKE WIN!

EDIT: P.S. Just out of curiosity, for my knowledge only (promise that if unibet tells me, i won't disclose - only to everyone i know playing poker)... could you tell me how much rake you've made from my hands (both won and lost) since a given point in time? (for example from the 19th SEP until the 16th OCT?) Don't tell me you can't track that... i won't believe you :)

Capture1.PNG.acd05783a071a3e0cd6555ff4af37cb2.PNGCapture2.PNG.52f13ad15ef1a1af99bc1e56f1bf8500.PNG

EDIT 2:

Oh wow, and this happened 2 mins after i posted here... BTN makes it 12c, i call, chalan makes it 42c,BTN folds, i call...flop comes, i check, he cbets, i shove and he/she calls...rivered AGAIN! (chalan, if ur reading this, just know, from the bottom of my heart-you suck)

Capture3.PNG.ef6929b5251ae10866b2902f40b6bb75.PNG

• Like 1

Sabali wrote: 

edit: P.S. Just out of curiosity, for my knowledge only (promise that if unibet tells me, i won't disclose - only to everyone i know playing poker)... could you tell me how much rake you've made from my hands (both won and lost) since a given point in time? (for example from the 19th SEP until the 16th OCT?) Don't tell me you can't track that... i won't believe you :)

You can request your cash game results within certain dates here  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker-Help/Thread-for-poker-result-requests/m-p/87799#M20   , the sheets you receive contain rake paid by default, for every session and total :Cool:

• Like 1

Oh man... getting bad beats at this rate is gonna drain my bankroll faster than ecstasy drains ones spinal fluid...

Flop was only 81 % - 17 % , but i guess that's never enough...

I'm always wondering what these players are thinking when they are doing stuff like this...

Capture.PNG.9d15d0fbd06ee79810aaaf8ce7af5eab.PNG

unb.jpg.9665dca53b13598a79e17e6504a3664c.jpg

This Leo guy has some luck indeed, every preflop raise and every flop hit. Previous hand 6&10 clubs, flush. 9Q hit Q and won, hand before that i don´t remember but he won that too with some garbage. I quess it is bingo time again in poker at the time :D

• Like 1

Capture.PNG.44e459595fa9c50845891323979d61bb.PNG

70 % - 30 %... but what a sick

(when in fact i  want to say dumb)

call... normally you're way ahead or way behind here, i'm curious if someone would have played this one differently :)

aaaand two minutes after winning the pot, the player left...:Cash:

Man...have lost like 9/10 100bb ef AK vs pair flips in row for a long time and then this kind of stuff. Gotta love these house players who plays every hand and gets rewarded everytime 😏 Dude 3bet to my 0.75 open to 5.10 and snaps shove. Nice. Then just lost 22 vs 78o flop 2T7rb 7 T.. Gotta love unibet poker 🤣 I guess i have lots of good luck in store.94047416_nimetn.thumb.jpg.fea4c216f9d166b5772064fb9a77ab17.jpg

• Like 1

I wanted to apologize to the guy that I slowplayed with Quad Kings at NL10 vs bottom set, but I couldn't contain myself. Best of luck in the future. ^^

No screenshot tho, but I have something bonus for you guys. xDbonus.thumb.jpg.66ccdee899a4938ed395eaee4d8d5827.jpg

I think this is how paradise looks.

• Like 2
Better to be lucky than good.