Poll: Old Poker or new Poker software

BoboEL

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@BoboEL, I'm curious to hear what you really prefer about the old design? :) I guess you definitely don't play on mobile, and you probably don't play MTT's either? Or ever use the lobby? 🤣

Just want to add that I of course understand everything isn't perfect yet. Especially the table UI could do with some improvements. However, actually prefering the old design, that honestly seems really, really weird to me. Even if you dislike change, I don't see how the old design can be perceived as better than the new :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 the new one! But why do you not create adjustable betting buttons? Most people want to be able to set preset bets before the flop, such as 2.2 2.5 and 3bb and after the flop 33% 49% 66%? In principle, all poker sites except Unibet seem to have that feature. That's what I miss most in Unibet's poker client unfortunately.

@ubbster, just because it wasn't included in this release, it doesn't mean it isn't coming. We've got monthly releases, and even though I don't think this particular item is very high priority (compared to some of the other projects), I'd like to see it introduced as well :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Yes, hopefully it will then come to your client as well (which I think it should have done a long time ago) Is especially important when you play several tables at the same time. And basically all poker courses teach how to bet at different stages in tournaments in the form of ab big blinds before the flop and in percentage after the flop. Of course, it is useful to think for yourself as well, but it makes it very easy.