Pokerphrase game

jonny2192

AIm of the game is to guess the poker related sentance from the pictures, I will reveal 2 squares a day till someone guess's the answer.

Prize:- I will give 5% equity in my next UK tour live game(if this is ok  ) just to make it intresting.

pokerphrasecommunity.thumb.png.60b27ac04db1ec18611d7917e3300aeb.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering what louvre doors or shutters had to do with poker, but then I realised the picture at the bottom is of some *blinds*, isn't it? I guess the answer is "I don't always shove with 15 big blinds, but when I do, I make a balls-up." ;)

More clues please.

@ArtyMcFly wrote:

I was wondering what louvre doors or shutters had to do with poker, but then I realised the picture at the bottom is of some *blinds*, isn't it? I guess the answer is "I don't always shove with 15 big blinds, but when I do, I make a balls-up." ;)

More clues please.

Some of the wrong answers really make me laugh. :)

Seen a couple words in the last few answers that ar correct.

I do know the correct answer(aye right!), but in the spirit of the game i've come up with this,

Called the blind with the nuts, and won a tied full house with a high kicker.....:smileywink:

"cough cough" Clues aplenty ?

@Stuart wrote:

I do know the correct answer(aye right!), but in the spirit of the game i've come up with this,

Called the blind with the nuts, and won a tied full house with a high kicker.....:smileywink:

"cough cough" Clues aplenty @jonny2192?

One word correct.

Just say what you see. :)

@Stuart wrote:

@ok @Roywalker :smileyvery-happy: , my guess until another couple of squares have gone is, 

Heads up all in(inn) calling blind! 

Getting warmer?:smileysurprised:

Closest guess yet, not correct but closest.

@Pick a square.  (copyright @roywalker)

The instant regret you feel when you tried to be a baller and raised all in but got a blind call.

Are we looking for a proverb? Just a situation? And why is there a tree in the picture? I can't fit "tree (three)" or "leaves" in it :p

@DaVitsche wrote:

The instant regret you feel when you tried to be a baller and raised all in but got a blind call.

Are we looking for a proverb? Just a situation? And why is there a tree in the picture? I can't fit "tree (three)" or "leaves" in it :p

@DaVitsche Just a sentance to do with poker.

@Dowelikestew wrote:

Call out of the blinds because the crane is broken and the football is about to start ?

I really should have done a seperate prize for an answer that kind of fits but is wrong and makes me laugh :)

Funny but wrong.

Archived