Pokerphrase #3

jonny2192

I have now got the 3rd phrase ready I will start removing squares tomorrow.

I have added some rules at the request of players and made a couple of changes.

Added extra squares and I will remove 3 a day but 1 at a time, you are allowed 5 guesses per square removed.

I will also  take answers on my twitter https://twitter.com/jonny2192 for the people who cant post here.

pokerphrasecommunity.thumb.png.0624b785ef1e87798917e768ab3848f8.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

Lets go! 

I m sure the answer is: 

"Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker."

Thanks for another guessing game, mate. It was very entertaining the last time. 

Another one correct, I can have a rest tomorrow as all puzzles are answered :P

Seems to be a lot of pictures so it's probably impossible to crack it this early. I'll throw in a guess, but then I think I'll wait until you've removed a few more squares. :) If you get your head in the game even a semi-bad hand can turn to gold.

@Valkyrie wrote:

Seems to be a lot of pictures so it's probably impossible to crack it this early. I'll throw in a guess, but then I think I'll wait until you've removed a few more squares. :) If you get your head in the game even a semi-bad hand can turn to gold.

No but we are making new poker terms all the time :)

No answers at all today? Maybe people are waiting, it's tough to know where to start with so many squares, but I'll throw in a kind of half-serious guess tonight anyway. :smileyhappy:

When you play fast hold'em and don't like your hand you can fold or poke the penguin to make him poop gold. Happy ending for all. :smileyvery-happy:

@Valkyrie wrote:

No answers at all today? Maybe people are waiting, it's tough to know where to start with so many squares, but I'll throw in a kind of half-serious guess tonight anyway. :smileyhappy:

When you play fast hold'em and don't like your hand you can fold or poke the penguin to make him poop gold. Happy ending for all. :smileyvery-happy:

Wrong answer and you will make @ArtyMcFly mad if you harm penguins.

Hers another square gone.

pokerphrasecommunity.thumb.png.04d69957d81d24f458c406b92d470482.png

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

pokerphrasecommunity.thumb.png.1ee80f88d0e90c7f3cd5d78c9129589e.png

Disclaimer: No penguins were harmed in the making of the above comment. Gently poking a penguin and making it poop gold would only result in a very rich and thus very happy penguin. :smileyhappy:

The first pic is so small, I can't really make out what it is, but thanks for removing another one ahead of schedule. :smileyhappy: I'll give it another try tomorrow and I hope more people join in the guessing as well.

@Valkyrie wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

pokerphrasecommunity.thumb.png.db2e9744266679b07a45f65370cd698a.png

Disclaimer: No penguins were harmed in the making of the above comment. Gently poking a penguin and making it poop gold would only result in a very rich and thus very happy penguin. :smileyhappy:

The first pic is so small, I can't really make out what it is, but thanks for removing another one ahead of schedule. :smileyhappy: I'll give it another try tomorrow and I hope more people join in the guessing as well.

Rich and happy penguin that would need to spend all the gold on bottom cream :P

@Stuart wrote:

Quads win most, but for the hand a smart penguin has to win the poker championship.

It just came to me in a flash, an epiphany of sorts. :robotwink:

Well penguins should definetly win, they eat fish for breakfast. :)

If Zombie apocalypse happens use your brain and run as fast and furios as you can to Pittsburgh to find the ultimate Linux Computer Centre run Photoshop and use mortar to make Pippa's back rounder till you evolve with Pokémon go to grinder and won a tournament and can stop the disease in the summer Olympic games with Rio and with your dog Ferdinand. Citius Altius Fortius.

It was an another easy stuff Jonny.:mantongue:

Archived