cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lewismarie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi van someone explain me something i had à ticket of 5€ this is changed in 500 bonuspoints om grom belgium never knewed. Of points on Unibet poker so ly question is whats with these bonuspoints? THE support live chat Guy would-be Not answer this because he was waiting for answers himself strange? Maybe i mist someting? Thanks 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

Hi @Lewismarie could it be that your 5 euro ticket was a ticket to the uk poker tour if so you should know that the uk poker tour has been discontinued and has been replaced by another online tournament more information can be found here unibet then gave out bonus points for the remaining qualifier tickets i hope that helps

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Lewismarie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Thanks for you're answers indeed it was a UK tour ticket but I don't think I can use bonus points an

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
I've given you a €5 generic MTT ticket instead Smile
0 Likes
Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

I used 500 points to buy a €5 hexapro ticket by mistake.  I want €5 for cash games. Can I change it please?

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Helena1, done now Smile good luck at the tables
0 Likes
Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank you...but its not done yet!..

0 Likes
Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

So sorry....it is done but I just went and bought €5 playthrough...I'm so so sorry...could you change it again and I promise I'll be careful this time....

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
No worries Smile Refunded again